2.5

"So how long will you be staying in London for?" I ask as we're cuddling in bed the next morning.

"About a month, I think. Doing some promo stuff."

"Ah that's cool, so you'll still be there when I see State Champs."

"We most certainly will." He grins, and I place a soft kiss on his collarbone.

"That gig only finishes at 9pm, so maybe we could all go out afterwards. You know, you, the rest of the band, State Champs, Knuckle Puck, ROAM, and me, of course." I chuckle, and he seems to think about it deeply before nodding in agreement.

"Yeah, that'd be cool. I can make sure that Derek doesn't try to steal my girl." He smirks jokingly.

"Oh my god, you're so jealous." Giggling, I fidget slightly so I can get comfortable.

"No I'm not."

"Yeah you are, Lucas. I'm not silly." He kisses me to shut me up, and I roll my eyes before kissing him back.

"You're such an idiot." I whisper when he pulls away.

"Yeah, but I'm your idiot."

"Loser." I chuckle, and snuggle up to his chest.

*****

"Yo Mikey." I laugh as I sit opposite him.

"Sup loser."

"Someone seems happier today." I point out, and his large smile falters slightly, but that's the only reaction my statement gets.

" Yeah, I just realised that there's no point dwelling on something I can't change." He smiles, before taking a bite of his food.

"That's my boy! Now, what are you eating? 'cause it looks so good." I grin.

"A Spanish omelette, you noob. Wanna try a bit?" He asks, and I nod eagerly.

He gets some on his fork, and holds it up for me to try. I lean forward and eat it off of the fork, and nearly moan because it tastes so good.

"Holy shit, that's amazing. Did you make it?"

"Na, room service. I can't cook to save my life!" He laughs, and I do too.

"Think I might have to get some food too, I'm starving." Grabbing the menu, my eyes roam over the many options, and I settle on some pancakes, as I've never had proper American pancakes before.

///

short but some 'serious' stuff happens soon ok and chapters will start getting longer.

Also I'm working all summer so I may not be updating as often as usual :-)