2.6

As our plane touches down at Heathrow, Luke is gripping my hand as hard as he can.

"Luke, geez, you'd think you'd be used to flying by now." I chuckle slightly as I rub my hand.

"Yeah... No. I'm terrified of heights." He says awkwardly. When the seatbelt light turns off, and the hostess tells us that we can now leave the plane, Luke is one of the first people to stand up. Of course, this also causes the boys to snigger, even though I know full well that Michael was doing the same thing to Calum as we landed.

As we walked into the airport, we had to take a different exit of the corridor than the other people so we could avoid the fans. It's not the boys' fault. They would happily meet the fans, if it didn't mean getting mobbed and blinded by camera flashes. Security made them take the vip exit to prevent any commotion.

After we collect our bags, we sneak out of the airport and slip into the black range rover that's waiting for us.

"Okay, so I go home tomorrow afternoon, so what should we do until then?" I ask Luke, and he takes a few minutes to think.

"Can we just have a movie night or something? I think the jet-lag will hit my like a tonne of bricks in a bit." He sighs, and just rests his head on top of my own.

"Of course. I just want to be with you." I smile, and revel in the warmth radiating from his body.

"I'm gonna miss you." He whispers.

"No, let's not talk about that now. Happy thoughts." I turn my head to look up at him. His eyelids are closed, his eyelashes resting on his cheeks.

When I look over to Michael, he has a kinda of sad look in his eyes. I get his attention by tapping my foot against his own, and he looks at me.

"You okay?" I mouth, and he sullenly nods, before looking away.

I just roll my eyes, before closing them and relaxing for the rest of the journey back to the hotel.