𝐗𝐈𝐕

And all I've seen since 18 hours agoIs green eyes, and freckles, and your smileIn the back of my mind, making me feel likeI just wanna know you better𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝, taylor swift & ed sheeran

Is green eyes, and freckles, and your smile
In the back of my mind, making me feel like
I just wanna know you better

𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝, taylor swift & ed sheeran

As soon as the Sun appeared, Selene grabbed the backpack she'd stolen from Camp Store and climbed up the hill.

She put on normal clothing Zoe had lent her the day before, saying it'd be quite weird walking around the city with a tunic. She didn't oppose, of course. Selene put her cellphone on the backpack, though no one could know she still had it, and managed to fold her tunic and tuck it there with the mask. She also included ten pairs of underwear, as you never know.

"You look like you haven't been sleeping." Thalia told her as soon as she met them near the white van, right over the cliff.

"I was too busy with your father."

"That's my line!"

"I came up with it first!"

"You stole it!"

"Alright, we shall go now." Zoe Nightshade interjected. "We're all here."

There were five of them—Zoe, Bianca, Grover, Thalia and Selene. One person missing.

Selene tilted her head sideways, "Shouldn't we wait for Phoebe?"

Zoe's eyes lit up with anger. "Phoebe isn't coming anymore. She was poisoned by Connor and Travis Stoll and is currently under treatment."

"Lady Selene! I brought this for you!" Grover practically skated on his hooves as he approached.

Her entire face lit up at the sight of it—a rose freshly plucked from the woods.

"Thank you, Grover," Selene caught the delicate blossom and sealed her appreciation with a gentle, yet quick kiss on his cheek.

Grover, utterly taken by the small kiss, seemed to melt into a puddle of sheer bliss. His eyes sparkled, and a dreamy smile spread across his face as he stood there, momentarily enchanted.

"Come on!" Zoe exclaimed as she'd already taken her place on the driver's seat. Bianca sat by her side, on the passenger's.

Thalia narrowed her eyes. "You driving?"

"What do thee think?"

"It's you. Not thee, not thy. You!"

Zoe glanced at Selene, who just shrugged. They sat at the back, Selene in the middle. As soon as the door was closed, the van started rushing down the farm road, straight to the city.

"Where are we going?" Selene asked.

"First stop in Manhattan, m'Lady." Bianca glanced over her shoulder, "In about two hours."