𝐗𝐗𝐕

Why'd you whisper in the darkJust to leave me in the night?Now your silence has me screaming𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨, taylor swift

Just to leave me in the night?
Now your silence has me screaming

𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨, taylor swift

"Shh, keep quiet," Selene shushed him while wiping away the dried trickles of blood that trailed from his nose to his mouth, "I'll be over in a second."

Percy turned his head to the side, "It hurts."

She sighed, glancing over at the Nectar hanging by the bedside table. "It shouldn't hurt anymore. You've taken a considerable portion of Nectar and Ambrosia," she turned to the boy behind her, "Michael, could you hand me the alcohol? And more Nectar, please."

"No, not alcohol," Percy groaned.

About four kids from Apollo's cabin volunteered to learn with Selene some of Apollo's healing arts. She didn't consider herself an expert by any means, but they seemed enthusiastic to learn whatever she could teach them. It made her question herself how those campers viewed her, and if they actually thought of her as a figure of knowledge and authority (she wasn't).

Michael Yew walked over to the counter at the Infirmary and returned with a bowl filled with pudding (Selene was still 100% sure Nectar was just some funny pudding), and a bottle of alcohol.

"Why alcohol?" A girl asked behind her. She had a full quiver on her

shoulder, and her short ginger hair was dyed with a shock of bright green. "Is it an ancient technique? Pour alcohol over injuries?"

"Oh, Kayla," she began, "that's not ancient technique. That's a Selene special. If it burns, it heals. Comes in hand when you grow up in Brooklyn."

A small boy with shaggy blond hair and blue eyes raised his hand. It was the same boy that inspected Percy's nose earlier. "Selene, wouldn't the alcohol be just a placebo?"

She sighed, "look, kids, I'm not Meredith Gray. I'm improvising a lot here," she said, handing the boy the piece of cloth she used to wipe Percy's blood. "Will, can you take over for me?"

Will wrinkled his nose. "He doesn't look thrilled, though."

"I am not." Percy groaned. "I feel like a lab rat."

"Shut up," Selene muttered, filling his mouth with pudding.

"Maybe you could sing to heal him faster, I know it's possible. I've been learning it."

"With all due respect, Will, I'd rather break my own nose than sing in front of y'all."

"Shouldn't you kids be asleep by now?" Percy grumbled, scanning the room.

Selene smirked as she scraped drips off his chin with the spoon. "You should be asleep by now, Aquaman. The pudding will knock you out so hard, you won't even feel it when Will starts dissecting you."