ᵍᵒˡᵈᶠⁱˢʰ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵈ ᶜᵃʳ

~01~

"Oiiiii!!!! You imbecile! Watch where you goin"
I screamed, stopping my bike. The jerk could've killed me while trying to overtake everyone on the lane.

Just so you know, I'm a very dangerous person, I once killed a grasshopper.
I cried for an hour after that accident but that's beside the point.

The point is I'm gonna grab that toothpick out of his car and make him apologize for his fast and furious skills that endangered my life.

So I sped up and overtook him. Dude was probably on his way to meet God with that speed. Flirting with death kinda speed, fellas. But I annoyingly stayed in front of his car and didn't let him switch lanes because I'm petty like that.

He was honking like crazy.

Calm your tits down, sir. Respectfully.

He flipping finally, pulled up to the side and stormed out.

In rage.

Oh come on, I'm a professional boxer too. I used to watch my brother practice all the time back at home.

Before he could say anything stupid to me like blaming it all on me, you know like typically the road rage people do, I beat him to it.

"Wow! You thought I could respawn or something, dude?" I said to the crazy butt driver who almost ran me over his half a million dollar car.

Yeah he is hot and all but I am also ME.

"You're alive" he rolled his eyes, causing me to gasp.

How freaking dare he!?!?

I'mma gouge his pretty eyes out.

And sell them.

Because I'm currently broke. Kinda.

And I will make good money with those ooh lalaa eyes.

We're going off topic Harley.

FOCUS!

" You-"

" I am occupied, unlike you" he passed me a nasty look and turned around, sitting in his car and driving away.

The heck?

I'm occupied too.

And I'm pretty sure, I heard him cursing me for wasting his time.

Well, he kinda, sorta, saw me drooling over his eyes so I don't blame him entirely.

As he was standing while facing the sun, I saw the specks of gold dominate his otherwise green eyes.

It was totally gorgeous, ladies, like my-

Nevermind.

" Little shat" I murmured, looking in the direction he just left.