ᵍᵒˡᵈᵉⁿ ˡᵘᶜᵏ

~06~

"And I'll be damned if I can't slow dance with you
Come pour some sugar on me, honey too
It's a real life boogie and a real life hoedown-" I was singing peacefully in the elevator until the huge metal box opened itself and swallowed another oxygen consumer too.

Dario toothpick Raynott.

Ew I'll have to breathe the same gas as him?

He has Ihateeveryonenia.

I don't want that.

No one wants that.

We didn't greet each other. It's good to know that love is mutual here.

"Don't be a.....bee, come take it to the floor now, woo, huh.....woo......" I continued singing, emphasizing a certain word towards a certain rat in the space at a volume of three because who the dawg he thinks he is that I'll stop for him.

It's another thing that I'm not going to let him hear my angelic singing for free so I'mma keep it low.

He gave me bombastic side eyes. How dare he? He doesn't recognise my golden buzzer worthy talent.

Oh the air was so suffocatingly awkward all because of his rude patootie.

He is limiting my oxygen supply.

He glanced my way, again and his eyes stopped at my bike keys for a second longer than necessary and then he looked at the front.

Huh, weird, old creep. Yes blud, it's the same one you almost ran over.

I kept my focus on my beautiful bad B-word reflection.

Ignore them till you make it.
-Harley Miller Clifton

As soon as we reached my floor, I was out like a bird.

Hannah waved crazily at me and I skipped my way towards her.

"You know you are two minutes late," she said.

"Eh? It's okay, I had a bigger fish coming late with me today too, we're okay"

"Ooh who that?" She asked, getting cozier on her chair.

"The Goldfish in the red car" I said and she wiggled her eyebrows at me.

Hold my coat.

"The heck's wrong witchu" I'm pretty sure I was the personification of horror.

"Man I get the enemies to lovers vibe from you both" I literally gagged at that.

Straight disrespect to my book girlies.

Ain't no way.

How long has it been since we started working here that she was already shipping me with random people here.