ᵖᵃʳᵏˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵒᵐᵉⁿ

~02~

~02~

I came out of the building which read D. O. Enterprise after my interview which was another disaster, and straight to my car.

Maybe this car is a bad omen?

Or it can be my existence too. Now well anyway, we can't have my precious self perishing from this oversized sphere, can we? Absolutely not.

All hell will break loose in my absence. Who will style Rapunzel’s hair? Who will steal the moon with the minions? Who will run after cats and dogs with food in her hands so that they don't starve themselves? Who will make people's day better by giving them their million dollar smile because there is no one apart from me who possesses that.

See what I mean? I am basically a charger to this big cellphone of a fudged up world.

Since my second interview wasn't a nice experience either so if the ones tomorrow don't work out as well I'mma rob a bank, the one which has the most dollar bills up it's butt.

Banging my head to the song Bun Up The Dance I parked my automobile outside the cafe. Feeling like twerking in the middle of the road for some reason unbeknownst to me.

Eh?

Deciding in favor of my better judgment I didn't do that. Today.
I kept my eyes open just like the guy from earlier 'suggested' kindly, and headed inside.

I ordered a Matcha Chai Latte and stood sideways, making sure no one is standing right behind me this time. Then I picked up my cup and left, still keeping my eyes very much open and sat inside my car. Dude gave a better pro tip than all the Youtubers out there on how to avoid mishappenings.

Next time when we meet, hopefully not with stained shirts and wasted food, I'll ask more about how to become Bill Gates by sitting at home because he looked Richie rich, dude.

After reaching home I was met by the sight of my groceries well… ahem…. snacks, sitting comfortably on my kitchen counter. Well I was buzzy buddies sowwy.

*Crying in cringe*

Quickly throwing them in random drawers and cabinets, I went to take a nice and relaxing bath.

Sitting in my silk PJs, near the floor-to-ceiling windows with a pile of delicious snacks and soda, I read a novel and watched the city lights looking beautiful as ever.

I seriously need some friends here.

Can we buy some from Walmart?

Or Target?

Urgh they say clubs have some, but I'm not about to go there and see for myself because I'm too lazy and that place stinks. Bad.

So after rolling around the floor for some time, I retired to the bed hoping to wake up in my parent's house.