ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗᵐᵃʳᵉ

~04~

~04~

Y'all come closer, need to let you in on some tea but be quiet because the ingredients are close.

So right in front of me, I see Mr Fierro with a man.

And that is tea because that man is literally on top of him.
It looks like he is hugging him but I can make out that he is fully dependent on Mr Fierro to stand on his feet.

Mr Fierro looks the same though, impassive and all. His one hand is supporting the other man and one hanging by his side.

I would be dead and surely fired if he caught me like this.

Well… ummm… I might've, sorta forgot to tell you that I'm currently peeking through the washroom door.

But in my defense, they were not here when my emergency struck and I had to just come here to relieve myself.

I'm in the men's washroom, again, and that too on the top floor where only people of higher positions have their offices.

Don't be confused, I wasn't risking my life just like that snooping around before it all somehow happened, I came here with a few others for the tour and I stayed for a minute more for some private business.

Only it wasn't a minute.

I was in here for a few whole minutes, when I heard the door opening followed by the voices of some men.

I heard them talking like, “Get a grip", "You can't be serious”, " I'll Fudging kill you”, " Go home” and stuff.

I'm sweating like crazy right now. I haven't stopped playing with my fidgeting toy hanging from my phone's case.

Suddenly my phone rings and my heart stops when both the men's attention turns towards me.

HOLY-

SHAT!

MOTHER TRIGGER!

THE HECK!

FUDGING HANNAH!

“Who's there?" Mr Fierro asked with furrowed eyebrows and I bit my lip.

Well, time to fake it till I make it.

I confidently came out of the last stall, clearing my throat.

“Uh, good morning, gentlemen" I say, not meeting any of their eyes.

I feel very embarrassed but still put my phone on the counter and wash my hands.

You got this, sis.

I am so curious to look at their expressions and my medical condition doesn't do me right either.

So I lifted my head and smiled at them.

Oh boi, Mr Fierro had his jaw clenched and the unnamed man was also watching me with perplexity.