ˢᵘᶜʰ ᵃ ʳᵃˢᶜᵃˡ!

~05~

~05~

My sweet Lord, I love weekends!

Duh, who doesn't?

Only psychos, that's who.

Me and Hannah are having a girls sleepover at my place and we are currently making popcorn to eat while we watch a movie.

Well, by that I mean she is doing all the basic easy peasy steps like putting the kernels in the paper bag and folding it twice from the top and putting it in the microwave.

She took it out three minutes later and added a bit of salt and drizzled a lot of butter.

And what did I do, now you must ask.

I chose the right big white porcelain bowls with gold outlining for us. Literally a highly skilled task.

Hannah could never.

The weather was gloomy outside and it had just stopped raining an hour ago. So the temperature was a bit chilly-willy and we got ourselves some light blankets and Oh Gosh was it cozy.

I have also added a lot of cute decor in my pretty apartment.

Yeesshhh that's an upgrade, girlies.

Now it looks better than those influencers, oh yeah.

You need not to know that I got all these from the links they provided though.

But that's beside the point, people.

Just focus on the end result.

The plastic clones of plants on my kitchen window are giving homie vibes. I highly suspect Hannah to steal them because she said so and has been eyeing them ever since she raided my house and called me a rich butt B-word. I'm gatekeeping the store I got these cutie patooties from because I'm a B-word.

We popped open the cans of soda and snuggled up on the huge couch which drowned us basically.

We looked for some light hearted movies because we are happy girls but we also couldn't reach a mutual decision.

We both are as stubborn as poop during constipation.

So before it got any worse, I, being the smartest oxygen consumer to ever exist played, Ratatouille. That movie is just a chef's kiss.

You see what I did there.

Kekeke I'm so proud of myself.

I scooted closer towards Hannah and thought it would be really wise and funny to make her half the characters of the movie.

I'd go like, "Oh oh oh Hannah, what are you doing on my TV?"

"You debuted but never told me?"

"Ah never thought you'd be having so many side jobs." She said in a poor attempt at counter attack. Obviously.