𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬

Ennik Choi ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ sᴛᴀʀ

Ennik Choi
ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ sᴛᴀʀ

BIRTHDAY                 BIRTH SIGN
April 14, 2009           Aries

BIRTHPLACE            AGE
South Korea             14 years old

ABOUT
content creator and actress best known for her vlogs and lip sync videos. She amassed more than 320,000 followers on her Instagram account. 1 million on her YouTube account, She is also known for playing sky in mani and glerp in danger force.

BEFORE FAME
She was born in South Korea but grew up in Los Angeles, She started filming on her YouTube channel in 2019, where she posted vlogs and gaming videos.She began performing in musical theater shows at the age of nine.

TRIVIA
She appeared on her sister's youtube channel Nicole along side with her sister nari. She has collaborated with influencers like the Sturniolo triplets, saranghoe, Nicole laeno and many more.

FAMILY LIFE
She has three older sisters, Nicole choi, nari choi and hannah choi, she lives with her mother while her older sisters all moved out, she has one dog named pepper.

ASSOCIATED WITH
She was on danger force along side with cooper barnes. She frequently posts on her TikTok with Nicolas, Christopher, and Matthew Sturniolo.

R speaking...

This has been something I've been planning for weeks.
You guys better love this.