11

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

𝐫𝐥

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
𝐄𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐤 𝐏𝐎𝐕

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

I was getting ready for skating practice, my first since April.

"Mom, have you seen my skates!" I yelled as I walked to her room. "I was cleaning them; they're outside," she replied.

"What were they doing outside!" I ran outside to retrieve them and went to the living room to wear my shoes and pack the rest of my stuff.

"Where are you going?" Walker asked. "Why are you so noisy?" I lifted my head up. "Someone's grumpy," Walker teased.

"I'm not, I'm just rushing. I'm gonna be late for practice," I said, putting on my shoes. "What practice?" he asked. "Figure skating," I replied. "How long have you been ice skating?" he inquired. "Eight years."

"How long is practice?" he continued. "Three to five hours."

"Are you free after?" he asked. I looked at him. "Bro?" I said. "What?" he responded. "You so want me," I teased, getting up and leaving the house.

As I headed to the skating rink, the cool breeze and anticipation filled the air. The rhythmic sound of my skates against the pavement echoed the familiar cadence of a routine I'd come to love.

Once at the rink, I laced up my skates, the blades glinting in the soft light. As I glided onto the ice, the world faded into a serene blur, and I felt an exhilarating freedom. The routine and jumps flowed effortlessly, a dance with the ice that transcended time.

After a few hours of practice, I gracefully landed an Axel jump, a sense of accomplishment surging through me. As the session concluded, I caught Walker leaning against the rink barrier, watching with an unexpected twinkle in his eyes.

"So, figure skating maestro, you impressed?" I teased, skating over to him.

He smirked. "Alright, maybe a little."

I chuckled, appreciating the unspoken acknowledgment, and we headed back home, the echo of the ice rink lingering in the air.

"So you're stalking me now?" I asked, a playful smirk on my face.

Walker chuckled. "Not stalking, just appreciating the impressive skills of the figure-skating extraordinaire."

I rolled my eyes, playfully nudging him. "Keep telling yourself that. Anyway, why the sudden interest in me?"

"Just exploring the enigma, remember?" he replied, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

I shook my head and went to get My stuff to go home.

R speaking!

Just some crumbs of them 🙏🏽