05

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
𝐈𝐫𝐥
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
𝐄𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐤 𝐩𝐨𝐯

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

I woke up around 2 pm, attempting an early start but evidently needing a break. After getting ready with makeup and an outfit, I headed downstairs. Mom and my sisters were seated on the couch with Leena and her mom.

"Long time no see, Ennik," Leena greeted, rising to hug me. "You too," I replied, settling beside Nicole.

"How was school this year?" Leena's mom inquired. I curled up, resting my head on Nicole's shoulder. "It was a bit different, but great."
"Was it different because Nari and Nicole are away?" Leena asked. "Nah, it was better without them," I claimed, though it was an obvious lie.

"Oh, don't lie. You've spent 70 percent of your day in Nari and Nicole's room," my mom interjected with a knowing smile.
I smirked, caught in my attempt to downplay missing Nari and Nicole. "Okay, maybe I did spend some time in their room," I admitted, rolling my eyes.

Leena chuckled, "Well, it sounds like you've been holding down the fort just fine without us."

I laughed, "Trying my best."
"Well, you're in for a change. Leena was just telling us about her family coming over," Mom announced, steering the conversation.

"Yep, the Scobells are invading your peaceful abode," Leena teased, and we all shared amused glances.

As we continued chatting, the atmosphere became lively and filled with shared stories and laughter. Despite my attempt at a solitary morning, the presence of family and friends added a warmth that I hadn't realized I missed.

"Tanner, you dumb fuck!" echoed through the hallway. I turned to Leena, questioning. "It's my brother," she sighed. "Walker, don't curse!" Leena's mom yelled.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"They're in Nari's room, playing with her PC," Nicole informed. I rose, heading toward them to see what commotion was causing the outburst.

As I approached Nari's room, the commotion became clearer. Tanner and Walker were engaged in a argument over a video game.
"What's going on here?" I inquired, a mix of curiosity and concern.

Tanner, recovering from his momentary frustration, grinned sheepishly. "Just a little gaming mishap. Nothing serious."

Leena's mom appeared in the doorway, shaking her head. "These two can turn anything into a competition," she remarked with a smile.

I chuckled, "What game are you guys playing?" I inquired. "None of your business," Walker retorted. "Walker!" his mom scolded him. "Alright," I said, turning to exit the room. I went to the living room and opened my laptop, eager to check for updates related to my role, as I was still in the dark - only my mom had the details. Soon, an email popped up notifying me about a Zoom meeting with the cast.

Dear Ennik,

Greetings from the Netflix family! We are absolutely thrilled to have you on board for our upcoming project. Congratulations on securing the role - your talent truly stood out during the auditions.

To kick off our journey together, we have scheduled a Zoom meeting to delve into the exciting details of your character and discuss the overall vision for the show. Here are the particulars:

Date: June 13th, 2023
Time: 4:00 PM (PDT)
Meeting ID: 789-012-3456
Passcode: CREATIVE23

If you have any immediate questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out by replying to this email.

Warm regards,

James from VisionCrafters
Netflix Studios

The email brought a smile to my face, and a wave of gratitude washed over me. Finally landing a significant acting opportunity meant the world, especially after facing rejection for the past five years. My previous two projects didn't fare well, and they even attracted some negativity. I sincerely hoped this new venture would bring a positive turn in my acting journey.

Dear james,

Thank you so much for the thrilling news and the Zoom meeting details. I am beyond excited and honored to be part of VisionCrafters and to contribute to this exciting project.

I appreciate the warm welcome and can't wait to connect with the cast and the entire team. I'm ready to dive into the discussion and bring my best to the table.

If there's any preparation or information needed from my end before the meeting, please feel free to let me know.

Looking forward to our collaboration!

Best regards,

Ennik

"Ennik!" Nari's voice echoed through the living room as she entered. "We're going to the beach once they're Dad arrives; he'll take us, so get ready," she explained before swiftly leaving the room. I closed my laptop and headed to my room to prepare for the beach.

R speaking!
So what do we think!
I also don't know how many chapters I will write but they're is a lot planned for this so 🤷‍♀️