13

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
𝐢𝐫𝐥
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
𝐄𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐤 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was packing my stuff, getting ready for my trip to New York to film my series next week. I wanted to make sure I was prepared well in advance.

"What are you doing?" Walker asked, leaning on the doorframe.

"Do you always have to be in the room to ask me questions when I need alone time?" I turned around, slightly exasperated.

"Hey! I don't have the strength to stalk you, so I'll just ask you!" he retorted.

"Nicole is going back to NYC next week, and I'm going there to film a series," I explained, continuing to pack."Wait, you act?" he asked, surprised.

"You didn't know?" I stared at him incredulously.

"Uhm, no. You barely talk to me," he admitted.

"Correction! You barely talked to me," I countered.

"I had every right to," he argued.

"No, you do not!" I snapped back. "It was my pizza slice!" he suddenly yelled.

I stared at him, taken aback. "Walker William Scobell, it was the last ranch slice! You know I hate pepperoni!" I yelled in frustration.

Walker paused, his expression softening as he realized the absurdity of the situation. "Im sorry," he admitted with a sigh. "I was being pretty dumb about the whole thing."

I crossed my arms, still fuming. "An apology won't bring back that slice of pizza!" I exclaimed, feeling a bit irrational but unable to shake off my frustration.

Walker shrugged, a hint of annoyance in his tone. "It's just pizza, Ennik. You're making a big deal out of nothing."

"Just pizza?" I repeated incredulously. "You don't understand, Walker. That was the last slice of ranch, and you know how much I love ranch!"

He rolled his eyes. "You're overreacting. It's not like it's the end of the world."

"Easy for you to say," I retorted, feeling a surge of anger. "You always get what you want, don't you? Well, not this time!"