The Text

Authors note! If it accidentally says Tatum mb I'm watching the sex lives of college girls while writing a lot of this so it's accurate to the show

!Smut warning!

Leighton's POV

I walked out of the restaurant to find my dad sitting on a bench outside. I sat down next to him as we sat in silence.

"Are you ok?" I finally asked. He looked over at me and smiled. "Yeah, yeah of course, honey."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to add anymore stress to your life. I know there's a lot going on-" He cut me off. "No honey, don't apologize, please."

I turned to look at him. "That's not why I- Leighton I love you, and my reaction was about me. I was shocked you know?"

I nodded and he continued. "The fact that I didn't see this coming, I don't know what that says about me as a parent."

"It might mean that I'm really good at being closeted." I joked as both chuckled slightly. We sat in comfortable silence for a second. "I don't know, is that a good thing?"

I laughed again. "Yeah no, no, probably not."

"I'm so happy for you and I'm glad you told me. For what's it worth I think Y/n's really good for you."

"Oh no, you do not have to say that." I replied smiling to myself slightly.

"No! No I really do, you look at her...and you smile with your teeth and everything!"

"Ok I will not be discussing gay dating with my dad!"

"Oh yes you will! I'm gonna be calling you every week!"

We both laughed and we were normal again.

~~~

After me and my dad were done talking I met up with Y/n in the parking lot. "How'd it go?" She asked leaning up against the car. "Surprisingly well actually." She smiled at me, inching closer to me.

Her arms snaked around my waist and she whispered into my ear. "My roommates aren't home."

My eyes might as well have fallen out my head. She smirked at me gesturing for me to get in the car.

The entire car ride we were practically silent.

I followed her up to her dorm as she unlocked the door. I closed it behind us and we smiled at each other.

She moved closer to me, pinning me against the door. She closed the gap between us locking me in a passionate kiss. I swiped my tongue against her bottom lip, practically begging for entrance.

We fought for dominance but she quickly won, exploring every inch of my mouth. Deciding to be bold I moved my hand a bit lower, grabbing her ass, causing a moan to leave her lips.

She disconnected our lips, slowly dragging out my bottom lip. "Please.." I let out a bit breathlessly.

"Please what?" She asked with a teasing smirk.

"Please fuck me." Without a second thought she ripped both of our clothes off, pushing me onto the bed.

She left a few hickeys and love bites on my neck before lowering herself down to my center.

She took a swipe through my folds with her finger causing me to moan and slightly buck my hips into her.

She slowly inserted one finger inside me, pumping it in and out at a steady pace. "M-more, p-please!" I moaned.

She slipped another finger inside of me, going faster with each passing second. She started to kiss me again as I messily tried to kiss back.

I was so close to release I could barely keep my eyes open. "Oh! Fuck Y/n!" I screamed out. Shortly after I released onto her fingers as she sucked them clean. Using her tongue to clean me up as well.

She started to help me come down from my high. My breathing was still heavy and uneven, I was basically panting at this point.

I checked my phone while Y/n was getting me some clothes to sleep in.

Alicia: thinking of you

Alicia: can we meet up?

Authors note!

Short chapter next will be longer hope Yall enjoyed tho!! I'm open to suggestions if yall have any ideas

Vote comment and share if u have ever read smut