What the fuck?!?!

Y/ns POV

Hannah: hey can we meet up?

Y/n: sure what's going on?

Hannah: I just need to talk to someone, meet at the park?

Y/n: kk

I drove over to the nearest park and saw Hannah already there sitting on a blanket. I sat down beside her and began to speak. "So what's going on?"

She looked at me and sighed. "I broke up with Thomas," She started, I put my hand on her arm in a comforting way. "Oh my god why! What happened?"

I saw a few tears leave her eyes as she started to open up. "I-I think I'm gay..." I sat there wide eyed. Was not expecting that.

"Uhm, why do you think that? Er, know that." I asked trying to comprehend the situation at hand. "I don't know, I heard you talk about Leighton and I don't know..."

She was full on sobbing now as I hugged her, trying to comfort her to the best of my ability. She pulled away from the hug, wiping her tears.

I felt a buzz in my pocket from my phone but decided to ignore it, now seeming not the time. She stared at me for a second as I debated what to say. What do you say?

Before I could even start she grabbed my shoulders aggressively pulling me in for a kiss.

I immediately shoved her off of me and was about to yell at her before someone beat me too it. "What the fuck Y/n!?" I turned around to see an angry Leighton. I imminently stood up and tried to plead my case.

She stormed off as I ran after her.

Leighton's POV

I ran off from the scene I just witnessed. I check Y/n's location to see she was at the park, I needed to drop off a jacket she left at my dorm so I quickly texted her before heading over there.

"Leighton please! Let me explain!" She yelled out after me. I ignored her continuing to storm off to who knows where.

Eventually, she caught up to me grasping my shoulder. I turned around teary eyed. "Oh don't worry about Hannah! Hannah has a boyfriend." I mocked as she stood there, not saying anything.

"Bullshit Y/n, bullshit!" She started to cry as she stuttered, "I-it's not like that! I d-didn't think-"

I cut her off, "you didn't think what Y/n?! You didn't think I would see?!?"

"N-no! I don't like Hannah like that!" I scoffed at her, "You might not like her but you can sure use her for free sex right?!"

She looked at me hurt. "God Leighton! You won't even hear me out!! Just listen for once!" She yelled back. I was taken aback.

"You know what fuck you!" I yelled, she scoffed, as I turned around to walk away. "Classic Leighton! Running away from her problems!"

I stopped in my tracks and turned around to look at her once more. "I do not run away from my problems! I just can't deal with this right now!"

"When can you ever!" She retaliated. I walked up to her, anger rising throughout my body, and I punched her.

I punched her straight in the face.

~~~

"You punched her?! Are you crazy!" Kimberly yelled as I told my roommates the whole story. "I don't know I think it was pretty badass." Bella shrugged.

"Well, Y/n wasn't necessarily wrong though Leighton, you do run from your problems." Whitney stated, not looking up from her biology textbook.

"When do I run away from my problems?" I scoffed. She looked up at me, raising her eyebrows.

"There's that one time you gave one of the Kapaa girls chlamydia and when she confronted you, you denied it."

Bella suddenly chimed in, "oh and that one time when you made Alicia take a post down because your bag was in the background, when you weren't out yet."

"That barely counts!" I huffed, then Kimberly started talking, "There's also that time when yo-"

"Ok I get it!" I yelled.

I checked my phone and took it off 'do not disturb' immediately being flooded with messages from Y/n.

Y/n: Leighton let me explain

Y/n: It's not what you think

Y/n: she just kissed me out of nowhere idek what happened!

Y/n: please talk to me

Authors Note!

I love drama don't you?

Vote comment and share if u want them back together.

This chapter has to get at least 100 comments and I'll post the next chapter Tehe 🤭 (a lot ik but I rlly want yall to starve)