Let me Explain

Y/n's POV

Leighton still wasn't responding to my texts, and honestly I don't blame her. I mean she saw me kiss another girl!

When I saw her kiss Alicia I went bat shit crazy and we were broken up at the time. I don't even know what I'd say if she texted back.

I decided to text her one last time, trying to save anything we had left.

Y/n: are you breaking up with me?

I hit send and I instantly threw my phone, to my surprise Leighton responded almost immediately.

Leighton: No.

I was just confused now. She saw me kiss another girl? Wouldn't let me explain so she thinks I cheated and then doesn't break up with me...?

Lesbians are so confusing, I should know I'm one of them.

I quickly texted back.

Y/n: are you going to let me explain now??

Leighton: meet me at my dorm my roommates aren't home so we can talk privately.

Y/n: omw

I got into my car and drove over to her dorm. I walked up to the door and hesitated before knocking.

Leighton opened the door, not saying a word, ushering me inside. We sat down in her common area, just staring at the floor for a while.

Leighton cleared her throat, "So, wanna explain what I saw with you and Hannah?" I took a deep breath then began.

"So Hannah texted me asking if I wanted to talk, we met at a park and she told me she broke up with her boyfriend." She nodded so I continued. "I assumed he cheated or something but she came out to me as gay."

Leighton rolled her eyes but focused her attention back on me.

"She started to cry so I comforted her and hugged her. Once she pulled away, she wiped the tears from her eyes and just looked at me, I didn't know what to say so I just looked at her back."

I paused, looking at Leighton who only stared back emotionales. "A-and she uhm s-she got the wrong I-idea and k-kissed me."

I could see the anger and jealousy rise to Leighton's face. Before she could speak I quickly added, "I immediately pushed her away though! I was about to yell at her before...uhm you know."

She nodded understandingly. Leighton hasn't said a word since I arrived and not gonna lie I was scared for what she might say.

"I don't know, you guys kissed for at least 5 seconds." Leighton said, I immediately got defensive. "No we didn't! Two seconds, max!"

"Yeah whatever." She scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Just go be with Hannah now if that's what you want."

"I don't want that Leighton! I want you! I love you!" My words echoed through the air. As she looked at me. "Why'd you kiss Hannah then?" She said in a slightly mocking way.

I was so done with this bitch.

"Leighton grow the fuck up! I didn't kiss her! She kissed me! Are you even listening?!" I yelled at her. She looked taken aback by my words as she scoffed again leaving the couch. "Where are you going?! Running away from your problems?" I shouted.

She turned back around and got closer to me. I smirked at her. "What are you gonna do Leighton? Punch me?"

I could see the anger rise to her face as she opened her mouth to speak before I cut her off. "Are you gonna punch me, instead of taking about it? Grow the fuck up."

"Why don't you grow up! I don't want to talk about it!" She yelled back. I rolled my eyes. "Why not!" I asked.

She shuffled in place nervously before looking me dead in the eye. "Because I don't like thinking about Hannah kissing you. Kissing what's mine. And talking about it means I have to think about it."

I smirked at her words. "What's yours?" I questioned. "Who said I was yours?" Her mouth opened and closed but she didn't say anything.

"Especially after everything that just happened. I'm far from yours Leighton."

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. Tonight was going to be fun. Because oh how I loved to tease.

Authors note!

OOP 🤭🤭🤭

Yall got double the amount I wanted so there's another post coming after this one 🤪