Teasing

Leighton's POV

After y/n told me the entire story of what happened after she saw me and Alicia kiss I was shook. I mean she almost got black out drunk??

"Wait so you did all of that because you saw us kissing?" I asked, she nodded embarrassingly. She looked over at me. "I mean like I didn't know what to think.."

I saw a frown flash across her face. She was so delicate and raw in this moment that I didn't want to do something to break it. She never really opened up like this. She was always so confident.

"D-did you do anything else with Alicia?" She asked me. She didn't meet my eyes so I also looked down, ashamed of myself. "We had sex."

Then and only then did she look at me, tears filled her eyes before she quickly wiped them away and continued to look down.

"Hey, look at me." I pulled her face towards mine so she was forced to meet my eyes. "It didn't mean anything to me I swear. I was just in my own head."

She nodded, pulling her face away. I didn't know what to do so I decided to try and find something to do. "Do you wanna go out to eat?" She shook her head no, then a smirk fell across her face.

She looked at me with lust in her eyes. "I do know something or someone I want to do." My eyes widened as she gestured her head towards the bed.

Almost immediately I got up and walked towards it. "Take your clothes off for me baby, I'll be right back." I nodded as she walked away, wasting no time in taking my clothes off.

When she returned I could see what she had in hand.

Hand-cuffs.

Blind-fold.

Vibrator.

My breathe hitched at the sight of the objects. She smirked at me placing the blindfold over my eyes. "Is this ok baby? Not too tight?" I nodded in response. She grabbed the hand-cuffs and put it around my wrists, cuffing me to the bed.

She put the vibrator to its lowest setting, teasing my center. "Stop teasing.." I was able to say, in between moans. Eventually she eased it in me, leaving it there.

She started to kiss me messily while rubbing circles around my clit. She removed the vibrator as I whined in protest before it got cut off with a moan as she start to lick and suck at my center.

I was in a euphoric state. She removed herself and kissed her way up my body, easing one finger into my center.

Slowly, she eased another one in going at a steady pace before speeding up. I was a moaning mess under her as she attacked my neck with hickeys and love bites.

"Does Alicia make you feel this good pretty girl?" She asked, picking up the pace. I shook my head no. "Words baby, or I'll stop."

Being so close to release I didn't want her to stop, "No, god no!" She hummed in response. Removing her fingers from me. I opened my eyes only to be met with the blindfold.

"W-what..?" I asked confused. I tried to move my hands to feel for her but once again I was restricted, this time by the handcuffs.

She removed the blindfold off of me and the handcuffs too. "What are you doing?" I asked.

Y/n smiled at me before completely getting off of me. "I think you can finish yourself off. Consider this payback." She said walking away and closing the door behind her.

~~~

Y/ns POV

After the events of last night, I was pretty proud of myself. I was sitting in the library trying to finish up some homework when Leighton came in. I guess I saw her before she saw me as her eyes racked across every desk until her eyes finally landed on mine.

She sent me a devilish smirk before walking towards me. I averted my eyes back to my textbook as she sat down next to me.

"Hi Leighton, what are you doing here?" I said in a hushed whisper. She moved her hand onto my thigh slowly moving it up and down. "Nothing, just here to see you.." She trailed off kissing my neck.

"Leighton. Stop, we're in public!" I exclaimed, pushing Leighton's head away. She scoffed, rolling her eyes. "No one's even here Y/n." She replied, trailing her hand higher up my thigh.

"The librarians here!" I pointed out. She smirked at me. "Well consider this payback."  She mocked. Using my own words against me.

She started to rub my clit through my panties. Causing a quiet moan to leave my lips. Slowly she  pulled my panties down slightly, inserting two fingers inside of me at a slow pace.

"P-please.." I mumbled, completely forgetting about my textbook and homework. "You wanna get fucked like the slut you are? Beg for it."

I moaned softly at her words. "Please, please fuck me." I begged. She only hummed softly pumping her fingers faster and faster.

She used her hand to cover my mouth as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. "Are you gonna be quiet for me?" She asked. I nodded frantically as she removed her hand from my mouth.

"I'm so close, please..." I pleaded. She started go faster, using her thumb to rub my clit at the same time. I felt myself release onto her hand as I let quiet moans and pleads of her name.

"Let's go to the bathroom to get you cleaned up." Leighton said with a smirk. I nodded slowly, as I closed the text books.

I watched as Leighton brought her fingers up to my mouth, as I sucked them clean. We got up as she lead me towards the bathroom. My legs wobbling with each step.

Holy shit.

Authors Note!

I really want a grilled cheese rn

Vote comment and share or James Charles will lick ur toes at night