Love?

Y/n's POV

After the uhm...events in the library Hannah texted me.

Hannah: Hey! Wanna meet for coffee? I would love to get to know you more!

Y/n: yeah sure! What coffee shop?

Hannah: My bf said Sips has the best coffee

Y/n: oh cool! I think my gf's roommate works there

Hannah: cool! Meet me there in 10

I put my phone down, grabbing my purse and heading out towards the parking garage.

It was a quick drive but my dorm was definitely not in walking distance. I saw Hannah sitting at a table as she waved to me.

I smiled and waved back sitting down across from her. "Hey! It's great to see you when you're not drunk!" Hannah joke, my face turning red in embarrassment. "So what's your major?" I asked trying to start a conversation.

"Oh Engineering, you?"

"Business." I replied she smiled at me as we talked about school for a while, professors we like and didn't like, and some of the classes we had.

"So you mentioned you had a boyfriend? What's he like." I asked trying to start a more interesting conversation. "Oh my god he is the sweetest guy! His name is Miles, and he is so funny and supportive! I love him to death!"

I smiled listening to her talk about Miles. He seemed like a great guy to me. "What about you and your girlfriend?" She asked.

My face immediately lit up, I loved talking about Leighton.

"Well, her name is Leighton and at first I kind of hated her, well not really, more like she annoyed me." She nodded so I continued. "She was always doing elaborate things to impress me and to make me think she was cool."

"Like she never responded to my texts until it at least 4 hours later! And she even invited me to a party at this art museum she knew nothing about!"

Hannah and I burst out laughing. "She's honestly the best girlfriend I love her so much." I paused, love? Me and Leighton have never told each other that we loved each other.

But I guess I really do love her.

Snapping me out my thoughts Hannah asked another question. "Do you have any pictures of her?" I nodded excitedly, pulling out my phone. She smiled, "Wow! She's beautiful!"

"I know," I replied, beaming with joy.

Me and Hannah finished our little coffee date some time later. It was fun to just sit and talk with someone new.

I think me and Hannah were going to become great friends!

Leighton's POV

Whitney had an away game today so Bella, Kimberly and I all went to support her. Well Bella and Kimberly didn't know I was coming because they were quite shocked to see me.

"Leighton?! What are you doing here!" Kimberly asked embracing me in a hug. "Yeah I didn't think you'd show! And what's with the glasses?" Bella asked me.

I smiled awkwardly, "I ran out of contacts so I have to wear these." I replied. They nodded knowingly. "Also I'm here to support Whitney! Obviously!!"

Just then the bus arrived, as the girls soccer team ran out. We cheered loudly for them, especially Whitney.

Whitney stopped to give us all quick hugs before returning with her team.

All of us headed towards the stands to watch the game.

The score was 3-3 if we made one more goal we won! Willow passed the ball to Whitney who made a run for the goal.

She dogged defenders, having perfect control of the ball. We were almost out of time until cheers erupt from the stands.

Whitney scored!!!!

We had one and for the first time in I don't know how long the girls soccer team has made it to the playoffs.

When Whitney got back we rejoiced and celebrated, congratulating her.

"Thanks guys! It means a lot that you showed up!" She said smiling, hugging us.

"Of course!" I replied we were all smiling now. Whitney hugged us once more before returning to her team to celebrate.

Authors note!

Filler chapter no clue what to write if anyone has suggestions PLEASEE COMMENT OR MESAGE ME