Judgemental

Leighton's POV

Y/n texted me saying she was going to meet me at the party. I agreed, excited to see her and what she was wearing.

I was dressed up as Carol, from the movie Carol. I was mingling with some random people when I spotted Y/n walking towards me.

"Hey! Who are you supposed to be? Wait! Was Elle woods queer?" She laughed a bit at my remark. "Oh no this isn't a costume, the only time I'd consider dressing on theme is for the met gala."

I nodded, "Who are you?" She asked, I flashed her a quick smile. "I'm carol!" She looked at me confused, "From the movie Carol?!"

Y/n nodded and Alicia came over to us. She was dressed as Elvis. "Hey Leighton! And uhm who are you..?"

"Oh sorry! This is Y/n," I looked at her for a moment. "My girlfriend."

Alicia was taken aback and so was Y/n. "Oh uhm that's cool, I didn't know you were out." I nodded awkwardly smiling. "Well! This is a charity event so don't forget to bid on something!" Alicia reminded us, "We'll give everything away at 10."

"Oh we'll be long gone by then." I shot Y/n a quick glance. "Or maybe not." She quickly fixed. After Alicia walked away Y/n turned to me.

"Girlfriend?" Y/n asked turning to me, a huge smile plastered on her face. "Uhm yeah, is that ok?" She nodded excitedly and I gave her a quick peck on the lips before looking at some of the stuff they were bidding.

I picked up a pottery thing. Honestly I didn't really know what it was but nonetheless I set a bid. "God that is the ugliest thing I've ever seen." Y/n laughed picking it up. "I mean what even is this?"

"That took me 10 hours to make in pottery class." I looked behind Y/n to see Ginger standing there. Trying to ease the situation I quickly came up with something. "Well I love it! I'll bid 1000!" I said adding 2 more zeros to my previous bid. She looked at me in disbelief. "Wow! Thanks Leighton!" She exclaimed cheerfully.

I turned to Y/n. "What the fuck Y/n! She going to be unpacking that in therapy for the rest of her life!"

"This place smells like a wet thrift shop Leighton, and you're the one who claims to be more judgmental!"

I was fuming with anger at her remark. "Well maybe some of the qualities we have in common are stuff I want to change about myself!"

She scoffed at me. "Wow. Ok. Fine." She replied walking away. I immediately regretted what I said, I knew this wasn't her crowd and yet I invited her anyway.

"Hey...that looked pretty heavy." Alicia said walking towards me, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Oh uhm yeah, I think I'm single now so, yay..."

Alicia smirked at me. "So I can do this?" She grabbed my face, pulling me in for a quick kiss. I backed away slowly.

What the fuck was I about to do.

I kissed her again, closing the gap between us. I didn't feel anything when I kissed her. Not like how I did with Y/n at least.

This was more forced, there was no passion, no emotion, nothing. Still I continued to kiss her as she led me to an empty room.

Y/n's POV

'There's no one as judgmental as me'

'Oh I'm Leighton and I'm so pretty and judgy'

GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS HER PROBLEM

She invited me to some random ass party, introduces me to her ex?? And then proceeds to tell me not to be judgy when she's literally more judgmental than me!

Maybe I should go back? Be the bigger person. You know what fine.

I walked back to the woman's center searching for Leighton. I pushed through the surprisingly large crowd only to see her and Alicia full on making out.

I knew I was just wasting my time. I stormed out of the woman's center once again.

I hated her. I hated Leighton so much it made my blood boil. How fucking dare she?? We just broke up and she's already fawning over her ex!

We also just made it official!

'Oh this is Y/n my girlfriend but I'm gonna break up with her and hook up with my ex!'

UGH WHAT THE FUCK

I went into my dorm room, immediately slamming the door behind me and I screamed. I screamed as loud as I fucking could.

Go to hell Leighton Murray.

Authors note!

FOR THE PLOT TRUST

Vote comment and share if u want them to get back together :)