I missed you

Leighton's POV

I woke up early the next day with a massive headache. I slowly opened my eyes and took a look at my surroundings.

Oh shit.

I saw Alicia next to me, fast asleep. Using this to my advantage I got up to try and sneak out of the dorm- WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY CLOTHES?!?

I was only in a bra and I looked around to see my clothes thrown everywhere. I had no recollection of what had happened last night but from the looks of it we definitely fucked.

I picked up my clothes and put them on, quietly trying to leave the room. "Leighton where are you-" I slammed the door behind me. Making a run for it.

Y/n's POV

I tried to take my mind off of Leighton by going to a bar and drinking, drinking a lot. It worked I guess...I couldn't remember the past 24 hours but maybe for the best.

Leighton: Hey we need to talk

Y/n: yE wie NeeP to tak 😍🧎‍♀️🔫👹🎃

Leighton: are u drunk rn??

Y/n: 44444444

Leighton: yeah I'm coming to get u

Y/n: 😼🤮👺🤒👎

I put my phone down. I didn't exactly know what I was doing in that moment. I felt high and hungover all at the same time.

What the fuck did I do last night?

~Flashback~

"Travis! Let me get another shot pleaseee" I yelled out, he nodded handing it to me. "Y/n don't you think you've had enough?"

"Travis! You're such a party pooper!!!" I yelled, downing the shot and heading to the dance floor. I danced like crazy until I couldn't feel my legs.

"Hey! I'm Hannah!" A girl said approaching me. "Hi!" I replied still dancing.

"Are you ok?" Hannah asked, I nodded cheerfully. "Let's get you home."

Hannah took me in her car about to drive off. "Wait what about my car!?" I asked looking at the girl. She nodded and hopped out, telling me to lead her to my car.

I pointed it out to her and gave her the keys. She said something about taking an Uber back here to get her car but I wasn't really paying attention.

I pulled out some pills from my bag and swallowed a few. Suddenly the bag was snatched away from me and thrown out the window in one swift motion. "What the fuck?!?" I yelled out angrily.

"Look you're already very drunk and I don't want you to overdose just chill." I huffed in my seat, crossing my arms, staring out the window.

Once we arrived back to my dorm with the help of my drunk self telling her my dorm and some random fun fact about Ohio.

She walked me there and made sure I was in bed before leaving. "Thanks mom!" I yelled out after her. She turned around and looked at me confused before walking away once more.

~Present time~

A couple minutes later there was a knock at the door. I answered it to see a nervous Leighton. I gestured her to come inside as she sat down on the couch.

"So..." She trailed off, playing with her hands. "So..." I copied, looking around the room.

"Look I just wanted to-" Leighton began to say but I cut her off. "I saw you kissing Alicia."

She looked at me in pure shock, trying to make up an excuse. "Do you like her?" I asked. She didn't meet my eyes as she stayed quiet.

That was enough of an answer for me and all of the sudden I didn't want to be in the same room as her. I got up and was about to leave until Leighton started to speak. "No." I stopped in my tracks to look at her. "I don't like her."

I sat back down and we stared at each other for a few moments. "We just broke up, and you decided that not even 5 minutes later it's ok to kiss your ex??"

"I know, I know! I-I just need a distraction." I scoffed and mumbled 'distraction my Ass' under my breath.

"I'm sorry Y/n, I probably seem like a hypocrite right now, and I know I kind of threw you under the bus at the party but if you're willing to give me another shot I swear I won't mess it up."

I sighed debating my options. Do I really want to take her back?

Of course I do! Who am I kidding?

"Ok..." I replied, "under one condition."

"Yes of course anything!" She rushed out. I smirked at her and held out my hand. "Phone."

She gave it to me and I went straight to messages blocking Alicia, then I went to Instagram and blocked her there. Then TikTok, then Snapchat, then Twitter. I blocked that bitch on EVERYTHING.

I handed her phone back to her. She looked at me confused. "What'd you do..?"

I smiled at her. "Oh you know, just blocked Alicia on everything." Her eyes widened in shock until her face fell into a smile.

Inching closer to me, she kissed me, passionately, like I was the only person on earth. I kissed back and god did I miss her.

Hannah: Hii Just checking in on u

We broke away from the kiss and I checked my phone with Leighton hovering over me.

"Who's Hannah?" She asked sternly.

I laughed. "It's a longgg story."

Authors Note!

No, Hannah will not be getting in between y/n and Leighton but she will be a reoccurring character.

Hope Yall enjoyed this chapter!!

Vote comment and share if u love that they got back together.