Baxter's Gambit

I don't own this picture!

Y/n POV

It started with the Kraang holding a gun in their arms.

"That's a sub-spatial endo particle disruptor." Donnie stated. 

"Gonna have to explain if that's 'oh, no' or 'yay'." Leo said. 

"In the hands of the Kraang, it's a definite 'oh, no'." I stated. 

"Why? What does it do?" Mikey asked. 

"The disrupter can de-synchronize subatomic resonances, which invert polymolecular structures, causing them to implode." Donnie explained but Mikey just looked confused. 

"It makes things go 'boom'." Raph stated. 

"Technically, it makes things go zwee-chooooo! (pop) It's important to be accurate." Donnie stated. 

"Okay, guys. Get in position." Leo said. 

"Ready..." Leo said. 

"Let's just do this." Raph said. 

We jump into the street, so do Fishface and Dogpound and the Krang took notice.

"Kraang and Fishface and Dogpound? I must be dreaming. Pinch me." Raph said as Mikey pinched him and Raph knocks him upside the head. 

We started to battle the Kraang. Donnie pushed Mikey out of the just as a laser struck making the car disappear.

"Whoa. Donnie, you totally called it, bro." Mikey stated. 

The Kraang escaped.

"Guys, we gotta move. Raph, now." I stated. 

"Yes, run along now, boy." Fishface stated. 

"This isn't over, Fishface." Raph stated as we all left. 

In the dojo, me and my brothers are practicing how to avoid a weapon. 

Father whacks Donnie before he could escape.

"Aw, man." Donnie whined. 

Splinter then goes next to Mikey.

"Just so we're clear, Sensei, you are planning on swinging, ri-" Mikey said. 

Mikey gets whacked. Raph then went to Raph next. Leo managed to dodge the stick in time.

"Yes!" Leo said. 

Father then went to me, I use my ears and as soon as the stick was about to hit me I evaded it. 

"Yes!" I exclaimed. 

"What is the point of this, anyway?" Raph asked. 

"Evading a sword you cannot see demonstrates an ability to sense your enemy's intention." Father stated. 

"I already know my enemy's intention, Sensei to take me down." Raph stated. 

"Knowing that your enemy will strike is a given. But sensing when he will strike can mean the difference between victory and defeat." Father stated. 

"Hai, Sensei." Raph stated. 

We are running on the rooftops, until Donatello stops at seeing someone. 

"I got eyes on one giant dog and fish. 6:00." Donnie stated. 

"Where? Aw, man. It's just Fishface and Dogpound." Mikey said. 

"What are they doing out in the open like this? I think we should proceed with caution, guys. Guys? Oh, man." Leo said as Raph, Donnie and Mikey started fighting Fishface and Dogpound.