The Pig and The Rhino

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

"Let's get this meeting started." Leo stated.

"All right, I got things to do and bad guys to mess up." Raph stated

"Karai and my parents were telling me something about a 'comet'." I stated.

"So, what's that supposed to mean? A giant comet's coming? The earth's doomed?" Casey asked.

It feels like it could be a location. Maybe where something or someone hiding out."

Donnie's found three locations with the word "comet" in them. D?" Leo asked, turning to Donnie.

"We've got Comet Cleaners on Bleecker Street here. 'Earth vs. the Comet Creeps' is playing at the Argosy Theater here. And then we've got the Coney Comet roller coaster on Coney Island here. So one of these places could be her lair. Theoretically-." Donnie stated.

Ooh, ooh, ooh! Can I check out the Comet roller coaster? Please? Come on, Leo, hook a turtle up." Mikey pleaded.

Donnie and April, you take Comet Cleaners. Y/n, Raph and Casey, you take the movie theater. Me and Mikey will check out Coney Island." Leo stated.

"Oh, yeah, boy! Thanks, Leo." Mikey exclaimed.

"Guys, please be careful." I said as I hugged Leo, Donnie, April and Mikey.

"Don't worry, sis. We'll be fine. Be safe with Raph and Casey." Leo said as we all hugged.

"I'll be with my overprotective hothead brother and my overloving boyfriend. I think I'll be just fine." I stated and they nodded.

Me, Raph and Casey are at the movie theater and I suddenly got a really bad as I listened for Donnie and April. They were fighting someone and there was one more like him.

"N/n? You okay?" Casey asked.

"There is something here and it's big." I whispered and that's when a rhino mutant appeared. 

"Well, well, well. Comrade Zeck made good on info. Turtle, his neko sister and strange human friend." Rhino said. 

"Whoa. Another mutant? Dude, he's kind of rad." Casey said, amazed. 

"Rad and strong!" Rhino said. 

Rocksteady grabs a truck and throws it at them. They dodge it in time. Raph charges but Rocksteady punches Raph. Casey kicks grenades with his hockey stick while I threw some of my blinding powder at him, but Rocksteady is unfazed.

"The July of Fourth. Fireworks do you nothing and blinding powder haven't fazed me since I became a mutant." Rhino stated. 

"Well, let's see what this does. Goongala!" Casey exclaimed. 

He tries to attack but his hockey stick breaks off of Rocksteady's horn.

"Okay, that didn't work." Casey said as he gets punched. 

"No, Casey!" Raph and I exclaimed in unison. 

Raph gets slammed by and thrown. Casey heads to his side.

"Raph! Wake up, Raph! Wake up!" I screamed as my ears went flat against my head as the rhino began to approach me. 

"Hey, rhino man! You want some more? Come and get it!" I exclaimed as me and Casey ran with the rhino chasing us. 

"Whoa, wicked. This was my favorite fun house as a kid." Casey stated as we ran in with the rhino right behind us. 

"Careful. He's close. Invisible. He's-" I hear April say before something scared her. 

"Oh, I hate that! I hate it when stuff jumps out at you!" Donnie exclaimed as he got hit with something. 

"Casey. April and Donnie are in here. I can hear them, this way." I stated pointing in front of us. 

"I know exactly what you mean." I hear a new voice, then Casey gets knocked out.  

"Don't worry, I would never hit a lady." The new voice said to me as April tripped. 

"But I'll trip her." The new voice said, referring to April as I listen for Leo, Raph and Mikey.  

"Come out, lowly cowards!" The rhino exclaimed. 

"Come and get us, Rocksteady!" Mikey screamed at the rhino. 

"Hey, Rocksteady. Looking for some trouble? If not, then get your friend away from my sister." Raph stated. 

Rocksteady started to climb on top of the roller coaster.

"All aboard the turtle coaster!" Mikey exclaimed. 

Mikey activates the ride with a ninja star and gets onto the ride. Rocksteady goes after them.

"Here he comes. Doesn't this thing move any faster?" Leo asked. 

Mikey almost falls but is saved by Raph. Rocksteady then stops the ride by using the bar, but they managed to use grappling hooks.

"Eat it, rhino!" Raph exclaimed, then Mikey got grabbed by Rocksteady. 

"Mikey!" Leo and Raph exclaimed in unison. 

"Come out, pig! Show yourself!" Casey exclaimed. 

"His name's Bebop." Donnie stated as he got tripped. 

"My name is not Bebop!" Bebop exclaimed as Donnie throws a smoke at him. 

"Oh, dang." Bebop said, coughing. 

We knock Bebop out of the funhouse. Rocksteady holds Mikey by his shell over the edge, threatening to drop him. He said something but I couldn't quite make it out. 

"Put him down first. I don't trust you!" Leo stated. 

.

"You has my word." Leo said. 

Rocksteady throws Mikey away and Leo catches him . 

"Thanks, bro." Mikey said. 

.

"You picked the wrong night to mess with me, girl." Bebop stated as I kept fighting him. 

Rocksteady crashes onto Bebop.

"Everyone okay?" Donnie asked. 

"I think I only sprained a leg or two." Casey stated. 

"Guys, Bebop and Rocksteady are gone." April stated. 

"Ah, let them go. The next time I see them, they won't walk away." Raph stated. 

"Come on, team. Let's go home." Leo said. 

.

.

.

Hey, my little ninjas!

Battle of New York is coming out on Sunday! 

Tomorrow, I start my MLP EG Male Sunset Shimmer x reader! 

I'm so excited and I hope you will enjoy it! 

I had my auditions on Thursday and I think it went really well. I will be keeping you guys updated on what happens, but I think I have some tough competition. 

I love you guys so much! 

See you tomorrow! 

PEACE OUT BABY!