Into Dimension X

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

In the lair, the boys are watching the finale of Super Robo Mecha Force Five Team 5.

"This is it, the final episode of Super Robo Mecha Force Five Team 5." Leo stated, very excited. 

"Ah! I love this show so much. I wish they were real and we were fake. Wait, what if we are?" Leo asked. 

Leo turns on the TV and puts the tape in.

"What if someone somewhere is watching us on TV right now? They'd be watching us watch TV on TV, bro." Mikey stated. 

"Oh, my gosh. Donnie has to see this." Mikey stated as he grabbed the TV. 

"No! Mikey!" I exclaimed. 

But the TV lands on him, the tape spills out and Raph groans. 

"Well, that was something." I said as Raph and Leo just looked at me. 

Then we hear something coming from the lab and we go to check it out. 

"What did Mikey do?" Raph asked. 

"I didn't do it!" Mikey exclaimed. 

Some pink air from Dimension X then starts to come into the lair.

"What is that?" Leo and I asked in unison. 

"It's Kraang atmosphere. Here, filtration units. They'll allow us to breathe it safely." Donnie stated. 

We put the filter units in our pockets and stick small straw-like hoses into our mouths so that we can breathe.

"Guys, I think this goes to Dimension X." I stated. 

"Where the Kraang come from?" Leo asked. 

The orb begins to activate.

"Turtles! Y/n!" Leatherhead exclaimed. 

"Leatherhead. He's alive!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"Shh, he's saying something." Raph stated. 

"They're about to... Turtles, The Kraang have perfected the mutagen. They're about to-" Leatherhead said. 

"Oh, no! They got him! He needs our help!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"He must be in Dimension X. As soon as the portal opened, his signal came through and activated the orb." Donnie stated. 

"So can the orb tell us where he is?" I asked. 

"Maybe, if I can-" Donnie said. 

Mikey grabs the orb and tries to break it.

"Mikey!" We all exclaimed in unison. 

"Where's Leatherhead? Where is he?" Mikey asked and the orb powered down. 

"Mikey!" Leo exclaimed. 

"I can fix this, but it may take awhile." Donnie stated. 

"Okay, we need to come up with a plan. Part one is, Mikey stays here." Leo stated. 

"Wait, why?" Mikey asked. 

"You been messing up too much lately. We can't take the chance." Leo stated. 

"Leatherhead." Mikey muttered, his voice full of sadness. 

Mikey gets angry, not wanting his good friend to rot in Dimension X, he runs into the portal.