Battle of New York part 1

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

I was suddenly woke up, by Leo and Raph shaking shoulder. They told me that Donnie had an invention to storm Dimension X. Then we were on a rooftop, looking at a water tower. 

"A water tower. That's your new invention?" Leo asked as everyone started laughing, but me and Donnie. 

"Wow, that's one giant step for turtle kind, Donnie. Nice." Raph stated, sarcastically. 

"It's not exactly what it appears to be." Donnie stated. 

"Get down!" I screamed as a scout ship flies over us. 

"They're scanning for humans." Leo and I stated in unison. 

The scanners started to look around as a few humans who survived hid, a couple had been captured.

"Resistance to Kraang is that which is known as futile. Prepare to be mutated by Kraang!" Kraang stated. 

I could hear the man and woman screaming, pleading for their lives. Before the droid could shoot, shuriken shot the robots and I tackled them down.

"Phew! Are you two all right?" I asked. 

"Aah! Alien turtles!" The woman screamed as she saw my brothers and they ran off in fear. 

"No, that's okay! It's not like I just saved your lives or anything!" I exclaimed, sarcastically. 

"Booyakasha!" Mikey exclaimed as my brothers defeated the Kraang. 

"Let's kick some Kraang!" Raph exclaimed as we all charge at the Kraang droids. 

"Coming at you, Raph!" Donnie stated. 

A Kraang probe flew up at us, making them duck in cover.

"Stupid probe!" Donnie exclaimed. 

Donnie picked up a garbage can lid and threw it at the droid, stunning it. Mikey leaped and threw his kusarigama chain around the droid, slamming it down.

"Back up off me, yo!" Mikey stated. 

"That all you got?! Apparently not!" Raph exclaimed as we got surrounded.

"This isn't good, guys." Mikey stated. 

"Guys, I need you to duck." I stated as brought out my tessen.

My brothers knew what I was about to do and not wanting to get their heads sliced off, they ducked. But before I could throw my tessen, a piece of bread was thrown and landed on a Kraang. The robot inspects it until suddenly....

"Oh, bread!" Pete exclaimed as he arrives and takes down the Kraang. 

"Oh, hiya fellas!" Pete said as he saw us. 

Slash and Leatherhead knocked the Kraang and defeat them.

"Leatherhead!" Me and Mikey exclaimed in unison. 

Rockwell used his physic and hypnotized them to defeat themselves.

"Doctor Rockwell?" Donnie asked, shocked. 

"Pigeon Pete?!" Raph exclaimed in shock. 

Slash crushed the krang with his mace. Leo narrowed his eyes, recognizing him.

"You!" Leo exclaimed, looking at the Slash. 

"Greetings, Turtles and Y/n! Long time no see. Raphael, good to see you, brother, and the rest of you. Turtles, meet my team, dedicated to fighting the Kraang. The Mighty Mutanimals! Ya already know my second in command.