Buried Secrets

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

We were doing our chores and I was doing the outside. Then I hear some noises from inside. 

"What are you guys doing?" I asked. 

"There is something in basement." Casey stated. 

"Well, who wants to go check it out?" Father asked. 

"DIBS NOT IT!" We all exclaimed except for Leo. 

Everyone smirks at Leo, who groans in defeat. We all enter the basement where they found a lone Kraang scout ship, it's been there for years, much to the shock and horror of the others.

"The Kraang!" Leo and I exclaimed. 

"Whoa." I said. 

"It's impossible." Raph muttered. 

"It can't be." Leo muttered. 

"It's a Kraang stealth ship." Donnie stated. 

"Wicked!" Casey said. 

"But how did they find us?" April asked. 

"I don't think they did. This ship looks like it's been buried here for years." I stated. 

"What the heck is a Kraang ship doing underneath my house?" April asked as the ship began to open. 

"Only one way to find out. Come on." Leo stated. 

The scout ship is dark and empty with no Kraang. Raph sees something.

"Guys, look!" Raph said. 

There's a feminine figure of a human in the statis.

"Is that a person in there?" Casey asked. 

"Okay, don't touch anything. I repeat: Do not touch anything!" Donnie stated. 

Mikey accidentally activates the machine.

"Mikey!" Donnie exclaimed, angrily. 

"Ooh! Oops. I promise not to touch anything starting now." Mikey stated. 

Then statis opens and April was shocked. 

"Mom?" April asked, shocked. 

"That's your mother?" I asked. 

The woman stumbled out weakly. Donnie and Raph hold her.

"Take it easy, ma'am." Donnie said. 

"Hold on." Raph said. 

She looks at them and screams.

"Aah! Mutants!" Mrs. O'Neil screamed. 

She fell but I caught her.

"Oh, uh, don't worry, Mrs. O'Neil. These are good mutants. They don't work for the Kraang, I promise you, that you're safe." I stated. 

"Where am I? And how do you know my..." Mrs. O'Neil said as she saw April. 

"A-April? But... but how? Just a few days ago, you were only Six years old!" Mrs. O'Neil stated as she fainted.

Later in the living room. Mrs. O'Neil looks at my brothers, who just smile innocently at her, but she still looks uncomfortable.

"Here you go, mom. Just relax." April said. 

"Thank you, April. I'm still a little shaky. I know this is hard to believe, but The Kraang ship has been here for years. It was your great-grandfather who discovered it. He made the mistake of awakening the Kraang. They paid him back by experimenting on him and his entire bloodline. They knew we were the key to unlocking their precious mutagen. We were their guinea pigs." Mrs. O'Neil stated.