Within the Woods

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

As we arrived at the house, we placed Leo into a bathtub full of water. His blue mask and belt was removed.

"This will keep him hydrated, help him heal faster." Donnie stated. 

Everyone else begins to leave except for me and Raph as wait for Leo to wake up.

"Ooh. Back off, chickens. That's all I got. Easy, easy. Help! Aah!" Mikey screamed as the chickens chased him. 

"One last drop, and I think I've done it. Aah!" Donnie said. 

One last drop Donnie installed explodes and smears Donnie's face with smoke. Casey laughs at him, much to Don's annoyance.

"This baby's gonna need a lot of work." Casey stated. 

The car falls on Casey, causing Donnie to laugh at him as a comeuppance. 

Three months have passed, April and her friends are still living at the house, training outside.

"Goongala!" Casey exclaimed. 

"You gotta be quick to train with ninjas. Sorry, April." Raph stated. 

Raph knocks April down, but she stands up and punches Raph as he falls to the ground.

"I'm almost a full-on Kunoichi." April stated. 

"Aw, yeah! Gotta be quick if you wanna be hanging with the ninjas, dog." Mikey stated. 

April sees Casey and Donnie fighting intensely. Casey attempts to throw his hockey stick at Donnie like a boomerang, but Donnie skillfully dodges it and smirks at Casey, but then Casey uses a slingshot to use to hit Donnie with rocks.

"Sweet moves, Donnie. Eat this!" Casey stated. 

"Ow! Cheap shot!" Donnie stated. 

Donnie furiously throws his bo staff at Casey. Casey's slingshot fell. Donnie tackles Casey as they tumble around and fight.

"Okay, you two. Enough! You guys are acting like a bunch of caged animals." April stated. 

"We're just blowing off a little steam, Red." Casey stated. 

"Yeah, things are just kind of tense lately. Right, old friend?" Donnie asked. 

"You got that right, old pal. We're all just a little frustrated." Donnie stated. 

"April. No offense, but we're Turtles. We don't belong in a farmhouse. We belong in the sewers." Mikey stated. 

"Okay, not entirely accurate but, uh, apropos." Donnie stated. 

"Yeah, that's all good. But like Master Splinter would say, we must accept the hand that the universe has dealt us." Mikey stated. 

"Wow, that's deep, yo." Casey stated. 

"Master Splinter's gone, Mikey, and Leo may never wake up. The universe dealt us a terrible hand." Raph stated. 

Raph walks back into the farmhouse. April looks sad. Raph goes to the bathroom, where Leo is still unconscious. Raph sighs sadly. 

"Has anyone seen Y/n?" April asked. 

"She said that she wanted to be alone. I've never seen so down ever." Casey stated. 

I was in the woods, fighting with my katanas against a tree. 

When I couldn't fight anymore, I went back to the farmhouse and found everyone, but Raph and Leo sitting on the couch watching TV.