The Creeping Doom

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

Me, April, Mother, Father and Otōsan are in the dojo, training. 

"Your skills are much improved, April. Now, see if you can defend yourself against Y/n." Otōsan stated. 

"Don't think I'm going easy on you this time, April." I stated, smirking. 

"Fine by me. Bring it on!" April stated. 

"Hajime!" Otōsan exclaimed as me and April started sparring. 

"She's really grown up so much, hasn't she?" Mother asked. 

"Yes...yes she has." Father and Otōsan said in unison. 

While me and April were sparring, Raph was sparring against Leo, Donnie and Mikey. 

"Three against one, huh? I can take you with my head in my shell." Raph stated. 

Mikey landed onto Donnie. 

"Okay, Raph, mercy. White flag! I surrender!" Donnie exclaimed. 

"Wow, Donnie, I thought you had me there for a second, but that was just embarrassing." Raph stated. 

"You hesitated, Donatello. Why?" Otōsan asked. 

"I know I should have countered, but I-I guess I just drew a blank." Donnie stated. 

"You okay, Donnie?" April asked, distracted and I pinned her. 

"That was good one April, but a little friendly advice; if I was a real threat, I would've killed you. Never get distracted. Trust me, I had learn that the hard way." I said, whispering the last part and helping her to her feet and we bowed.  

"I thought a little training would clear my head. I can't figure out this brain worm solution." Donnie stated. 

"Anything I can do?" April asked. 

"Yeah, maybe. I could use a fresh sample of your DNA." Donnie stated.  

We all went to Donnie's lab and it was completely trashed.  

"But how did- Mikey!" Donnie exclaimed. 

"It jumped off the shelf on its own!" Mikey exclaimed as he slipped on a pink liquid. 

"What the? Okay, I totally didn't do this. At least I don't think I did this." Mikey stated. 

"Mikey!" Donnie exclaimed, angrily. 

"Uh... Uh, I can help you clean it up. I won't break anything, promise. The stuff that is the stuff must be picked up, or that which is known as Donatello's head will explode." Mikey said, mimicking the Kraang on the last part. 

Donnie looks deeply frustrated by Mikey's inability to act serious for once, while April and I laughs at this, amused by Mikey's jokes.

"Real funny. Just don't break anything else, Raph. Or spill anything or drop anything or-" Donnie said. 

"You just called me Raph, dude. I'm Mikey." Mikey said, confused. 

"I did? I Whatever. Just just keep cleaning, Mikey." Donnie exclaimed. 

Me and Leo are training in a dojo, until a shadow knocks us down. The Creep is back.

"The Creep?" Leo and I asked. 

Leo starts to attack but The Creep throws him and pinned him down.

"Guys!" I screamed. 

Leo started to lose consciousness as the Creep smiles.