Chapter 210: National Dance Association

Jennie’s movements were rough and unrestrained. It was obvious that she had not undergone professional training. However, it was rare to see someone full of spirit and passion.

Her old fans had been able to see such beauty, but there were still countless new people glued to their screens. “Jennie’s control is really not bad. Look at her eyes!”

“Yes, yes, yes. Now that you mention it, I realize that no matter how I look at this video, she seems to be looking at me.”

“Not only does she look into my eyes, but her eyes are also clear and clean, as if she can talk to me.”

“I can feel her passion and yearning for a good life.”

“Even such crude makeup can’t hide her bright eyes. She’s really amazing!”

However, this scene did not have any cause or effect. Compared to Wen Yongwei’s clip, it looked much worse.

The haters could not sit still at all and started to mock her. “So Jennie is acting as a poor girl? And Wen Yongwei is a princess?”

Fans: “Both of them have scenes where they’re poor girls and princesses!”

“Jennie’s dance is much worse than Wen Yongwei’s, isn’t it?”

Fans: “It’s clearly just because the scene is different.”

“Wen Yongwei has been learning dance for fifteen years. How long has Jennie been learning it?”

The fans: “…”

The anti-fans replied, “Wen Yongwei did not rely on her results. She relied on her dance skills to enter the Institute for Advanced Study. Is Jennie’s dance even comparable?”

The fans: “…”

The anti-fans replied, “Wen Yongwei’s dance has been professionally tested. You can’t deny that, can you? She’s been practicing for so many years. How much better can she be than an amateur? You can’t beat her, can you?”

Fans (Weakly): “It’s just an advertisement, not a dancing competition. Is there any meaning to this?”

The anti-fans: “So this is how your idol treats her work. No wonder the entertainment industry is so messed up now. It’s a headache.”

The anti-fans were always able to accurately find a weak spot to strike at amongst the fans. If you reasoned with them, they would tell you the harsh truth.

Subsequently, Wen Yongwei and Jennie’s video highlights went straight to the trending list.

Everyone’s opinions differed, but the laymen were just there to watch the show. On the surface, Wen Yongwei was still winning.

At this moment, within the National Dancing Association, a few of the organizers were watching the video repeatedly.

As the country’s top dance troupe, the insiders were always stingy with their praise for the dances performed by the celebrities in the entertainment industry. Of course, they would not let off those who were truly talented.

Currently, in the entertainment industry, those who could really dance well were basically already widely accepted. They were also registered with the National Dance Academy that was collaborating with the dance association.

There were not many that had escaped the net, but today, everyone had another hope.

“This dance style seems to be a scene from Shang Zhou’s prelude music. Clumsiness is hidden in the dance, while the roughness is imbued with intent. It is bold and powerful, with great wisdom that shows itself as if one is foolish.”