Chapter 241: Shivering

However, most of the schools that have a reputation for being too unremarkable, most of the recommended exams are just a cutscene, in order to give those students who can't even pass the college entrance examination another opportunity to prepare.

Because such a school is not sufficiently attractive to students, the recommended test is just a number of admission channels, which is a beneficial two-way choice for the school and the candidates.

Yu Xiuhua felt that Jennie's grades, how could it be possible to take the imperial capital university's recommended exam?

Krystal smiled and said: "Mom, how can you know if you don't try it? Anyway, it won't affect the final real college entrance examination. If it succeeds, Jennie still has multiple opportunities, right?"

"Imperial Capital University, it's really too difficult." The old man Kim also had great worries.

“It’s rare that I know a few teachers in this area at school. I can recommend Jennie to go as a recommender. I am also familiar with the procedure of this recommended test. As long as Jennie participates, there is finally an additional opportunity." Krystal continued. Said, "Jennie took five hundred and forty points in the mock exam. In fact, if you work harder, you may not be able to pass the recommended exam."

At that time, the old man was said to have moved his heart. It is really better than the average university ten times to be able to be a university.

If Jennie could have such a good result, it wouldn't be a waste of his grandparents' feelings.

He thought for a while and said, "Then you can arrange it."

"Okay, grandpa." Krystal said.

After leaving the ward, Yu Xiuhua couldn't help complaining: "How do you arrange this, Krystal? What good is it for you to help Jennie?"

"Grandpa is happy," Krystal said with a smile, not to mention that Jennie didn't pass the exam, so she said otherwise.

"Huh, Imperial University recommends an opportunity for exams, which someone like her can get? I don't have to make her beautiful." Yu Xiuhua's expression was bad.

Krystal smiled and said, "If we speak out, others will only say that we are generous and give Jennie an opportunity like this."

Yu Xiuhua thought about it, too, she wanted this generosity too much, especially after the last time Jennie personally hit the door in the face, her reputation plummeted.

She wanted to save it for a long time.

Krystal had her own thoughts.

She saw that Grandpa Kim was arranging for Jennie, so would Jennie's company also make arrangements for Jennie?

Instead of letting them arrange a good school for Jennie, a school that is not very difficult to take the test, it is better to take the initiative to provide Jennie with an opportunity, and then brush her down!

Especially when Chu Jia participated in the exam together.

At that time, Jennie was slapped, and Chu Jia passed the exam. She was virtuous and made the Chu family feel a little better about herself. Why not?

For this, Krystal not only conducted some activities in the Imperial Capital University, but also specially visited the Second Middle School.

As a famous person in the Second Middle School, several teachers welcomed her with enthusiasm.

Because she came for Jennie's business, Ji Huan was also among the teachers she received.

"After all, there are still some ties between Jennie and I. Grandpa also said that the entertainment industry is not a long-term solution. It is more reliable for Jennie to get into a good university. I am definitely able to help."

Krystal's words caused several teachers to nod their heads.

They really look down on the entertainment industry.

Only Ji Huan always felt that she heard some lotus words in her words, and she didn't know if it was her own illusion.

Nevertheless, Ji Huan was very grateful to Krystal for giving this opportunity to personally send Krystal out.

"Ms. Ji, you must persuade Jennie to participate in the recommended test. After all, this is an opportunity."

"I will."

Krystal and Ji Huan were walking outside, when they were walking, they suddenly saw a somewhat familiar figure appear in front of them.

For a moment, Krystal recognized who it was, and it turned out to be Sehun!

Both she and Jennie are five years younger than Sehun.

When she was a child, she stayed with Sehun for two years, but before long, Sehun went to study abroad.

Probably the quality of teaching in other places is better.

Dong-wook and So-yeon should have taken him out.

Krystal always felt a little faintly uncomfortable at that time.

The three children of Lee's family, Gu Sehun and Gu Minseok are boys, have the opportunity to go out to study with their parents, but she is a girl, so she can only live with her grandfather in her hometown.

In the small town, patriarchal patriarchy is not common, but I sometimes hear other people mention it.

Krystal checked herself into the seat, always feeling that she was a marginal figure in the family.

Over time, she hated everyone, including Sehun.

After returning to Kim's family, Kim's family treated her wholeheartedly, which made her realize that the difference between family and family quality is really too great.

"Why is he here?" Krystal thought to himself.

She had very little contact with Sehun for a long time, and she didn't know much about his movements.

Especially when she returned to Kim's house, she was very afraid that the messy people of Lee's family would come to the door and cause trouble to herself, so she broke the contact for reasons such as heavy study tasks.

However, speaking of it, Sehun was really born with a good skin, with very straight eyebrows, tall and long legs, not to mention that the middle school students of the Second Middle School who have been immersed in the problems can not catch up with him. I am afraid that the entire Imperial University will not find one to follow him. Comparable.

Based on this idea, Krystal didn't mind resuming contact with Sehun.

She was about to greet Sehun when she saw him holding the car key and walking towards a car.

The car was a completely unknown brand, and there was no sign of it. Although it was cleanly washed, it was shimmering.

Thinking of this, Krystal hurriedly turned to avoid being seen by Sehun.

Ji Huan asked, "Krystal, what's the matter, are you feeling sick?"

"It's nothing." Krystal paused. "I thought I had forgotten my mobile phone in the office. I brought it with me."

She took the phone out of her bag.

While talking, Sehun was already in the car and put down the window glass.

Ji Huan said with a smile: "That's good, the parking lot is coming soon, let's go."

In the parking lot, Kim's Rolls-Royce was parked in the parking lot, and the driver waited quietly for Krystal.

After getting into the car quickly, Krystal said goodbye to Ji Huan, then closed the window at a very fast speed, and said to the driver: "Hurry up, I'm in a hurry."

Seeing her in a hurry, Ji Huan thought she had something else to do, but didn't take it to heart.

Sehun, who was sitting in another car, raised his eyebrows slightly.

Krystal's actions just now thought she was concealed, but in fact he saw it all.

He was here waiting for Jennie, but it was because he saw Krystal that he got on the car.