Chapter 242: Life can be passed without lack of money

So-yeon had previously said implicitly that this girl is more thoughtful and more active. If she has a good relationship with Jennie, the Lee family might as well give her a hand.

Sehun understood the implicit meaning in her words.

If you can, you can give her a hand.

Conversely, don't interact with her too much.

Sehun remembered the scene when she went to find Krystal and gave her a gift. She was happy on the surface, but in fact a hint of secret disgust involuntarily emerged.

Krystal was disgusted with all the relationship with the Lee family.

On the contrary, Jennie was also disgusted at that time, but Jennie was annoyed that they didn't come to pick her up in time, and she was annoyed that the sadness under the fence was not understood.

Thinking of this, a trace of distress and regret appeared between Sehun's eyebrows.

Why didn't you insist on coming to see Jennie more?

He was in a trance when the car window was knocked.

He tilted his head, Jennie's smiling face appeared in his sight.

Sehun pressed the unlock key, Jennie got in the car, her eyes wandering in the car several times.

A car without any logo, but the world's top-level paint is used, just like a pearl in the jewelry industry, low-key, gentle, and you need to play with it carefully to experience its luxury.

Unlike a diamond, it can flash blind people's eyes at a glance.

The interior is top-notch and it is not available on the market.

"Brother, your car..." Jennie said.

Sehun looked back at her calmly: "Huh?"

"It's nothing." As Jennie spoke, Sehun had already started the car, and a slight push came from the back. It was definitely an effect that the engine produced by the top company could achieve. "The handling performance is pretty good."

"Yeah, very good. If you want to like it, I will send you a car for fun another day?" Sehun has waited for so long, finally waiting for this opportunity.

He wants to send Jennie a car.

But Jennie didn't ask for the gift he gave before.

If he blatantly gave a luxury car, he was afraid that Jennie would not want it.

That’s why he racked his brains and did everything possible to get his friends to order several cars specially. The materials and craftsmanship are all top-notch, and the appearance looks simple and unpretentious, but regardless of the handling and safety, they can conquer all love. Car people.

The car had been parked in the garage for a long time, and Jennie couldn't think of a way to give it to Jennie this time.

Unexpectedly, Jennie personally mentioned this topic.

Sehun was so nervous that his palms were sweating.

Sister... shouldn't you refuse?

Jennie once again glanced at the steering wheel that Sehun was holding. All the parts are customized, which means that all the parts are very valuable.

This car is counted like this, let alone eight figures.

Give her a car for fun?

No, isn't the Lee family an ordinary wealthy family now?

She remembered that Sehun in her previous life would not be able to rise up with her father for several years?

Jennie tilted her head, pondered and asked: "Brother, what's the situation with the Lee family now?"