Chapter 223: Only 300-400 million?

Jennie smiled. “Yes, I believe what my brother said.”

In the parking lot, So-yeon walked towards the two of them quickly and went forward to support Dong-wook.

“Hubby, are you alright? Is Jennie here too?” So-yeon looked worried.

“Mom, Dad’s legs are fine.”

Hearing that, So-yeon felt relieved and said, “You don’t need me to accompany you and insisted on going in by yourself. You even said that you wanted to see if you could walk alone. You made me worry for a long time.”

“It’s tiring for you to support me every time. I want you to rest more.” Dong-wook smiled.

When Jennie saw her parents like this, she instantly felt that she was glowing.

So-yeon looked at Jennie and said, “Jennie, it’s all thanks to you that your father’s legs recovered. With you around, he’s in a good mood every day.”

Dong-wook smiled and said, “Our daughter is back. Aren’t you in a good mood too?”

The two of them still felt that Jennie was more important to his recovery than her acupuncture.

To put it bluntly, the two of them did not know much about Jennie’s medical skills and it was hard for them to believe her completely.

Jennie did not explain further. After all, her parents were not evil. Everyone had their own limitations and that was normal.

On the other hand, her parents insisted on her performing acupuncture even though they did not understand her medical skills. This kind of supportive love was truly rare and precious.

At the thought of this, Jennie said, “Dad, Mom, I’ll accompany you back first. Dad’s legs still need some time to recuperate.”

After the protagonist of “Burning Sun, Long Sky” was settled as Dong-wook, there was a lot of discussion in the outside world.

Some young fans had never heard of the name Dong-wook.

“Who is it? I’ve never heard of him.”

A movie fan came out to explain. “You don’t know? He’s the Best Actor from more than twenty years ago. If you kids go home and ask your parents and grandparents, someone will definitely know.”

“So, what kind of movie is this? Why did they hire such an old person to act in it?”

“Jinxin’s script is not a youth idol movie. I heard that this time, it’s a very heartfelt artistic film.”

“Sigh, without my brother acting, I’m not interested in any movies anymore.”

Whether it was the fans or the media, everyone in the outside world was lamenting. Liu Ning was also under a lot of pressure.

After seeing the news, the person-in-charge gave him a call. “Can’t you choose someone younger? Someone who has fans? At least someone famous?”

“I really can’t. Jinxin said that this movie was written for Dong-wook.”

“You’re a producer and you’re still under the screenwriter’s orders?”

Liu Ning said, “This is what I promised Jinxin.”

“Then you can wait while we withdraw your investment!” When the other parties heard this, they all slammed the phone down.

Liu Ning was furious. It wasn’t that he hadn’t expected this outcome, but it was still painful to be hit by an investor.