Chapter 212: Jennie's Figure on the Live Broadcast

Kang Cheng quickly regained his previous enthusiasm. “Right, isn’t Jennie doing a live-stream dance now? Now we can announce our good news.”

Wen Yongwei had no objections.

Being defeated once was not scary. There was always a need to work harder. Life was so long. Who would say that losing once meant losing forever?

Over at Wen Yongwei’s side, she quickly posted the approval letter from the National Dance Association. From that moment onwards, she was a member of the National Dance Association.

“Thank you, National Dancing Association. I have worked hard for the past 15 years just for this moment of glory. From now on, I will not let down your expectations and will dance to an exciting life.” Wen Yongwei’s Weibo content was appropriate and generous.

Her fans were feeling sorry that her endorsement figures were not as good as Jennie’s.

They also found many things to say, such as: “Yongwei has always said not to let students and fans buy things that are not suitable for their budgets. That’s why she fell into a disadvantageous position this time.”

“Our idol is still the best. Really, if you squander money badly, you will suffer a backlash.”

“Our results were also very good, but if the other party used improper methods, there’s nothing we can do, right?”

There were even people who said that Yao Jiahong had bought over a hundred thousand sets himself to give  Jennie face.

Even if you were a peabrain, you would know how ridiculous this was. A few hundred thousand sets was worth over a hundred million. Which company would be so stupid as to throw their money around?

Right now, Jennie was doing a live-stream dance. Wen Yongwei’s fans were very unhappy and found faults as they spoke. However, there were still many people watching Jennie’s dance. People kept asking her what dance she was doing and why it was so different from what they usually saw. Yet, it was pleasing to the eye and attracted people to watch it.

There were also some dancers who came out to explain. “Jennie seems to be doing a classical dance. It’s very impressive. I’ve only heard the teacher mention it before. I really want to have a spar with her.”

Wen Yongwei’s Weibo post was like a shot to the heart of her fans.

The fans were instantly revived. “No matter how many unknown dances you do, it’s just a show of seduction. How can it compare to our Little Rose’s fifteen years of hard work and training?”

“Sigh, what classical dance are you talking about? Aren’t you just relying on your good looks and randomly twisting around a few times to attract attention? The world is really declining with each passing day, people’s hearts are not what they used to be.”

“Those are tricks that will disappear from before everyone very soon. People like our Little Rose who are recognized by the mainstream of the country are truly capable.”

“That’s right. A letter of approval from the association is something that can’t be bought with money.”

Wen Yongwei and Kang Cheng finally managed to turn the situation around, and things were getting better. At the very least, they felt that the situation had entered a state of balance.

Entering the association was actually a simple process. Becoming a member was not a great achievement, but as long as the fans acknowledged it, it would naturally have value.

To a certain extent, celebrities had to protect their image in the hearts of their fans before they could talk about their image in the hearts of passersby. Therefore, even if it was just a meeting, Kang Cheng decided to do it seriously.