II. HIM & I

VOL. 1 — HIM & I

I am his,
and he is mine
In the end,
it's him and I, him and I

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

𝗛𝗶𝗺 & 𝗜 - 𝗚-𝗘𝗮𝘇𝘆 & 𝗛𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗲𝘆
𝟰:𝟮𝟵

𝗛𝗶𝗺 & 𝗜 - 𝗚-𝗘𝗮𝘇𝘆 & 𝗛𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗲𝘆 𝟰:𝟮𝟵

❝ 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄... ❞

Listening to: Him & I
2:57 ━━━━●───── 04:29
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
               ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

01. KATE has finally accepted her feelings for connor, but she feels friend zoned after the last time they hung out.

02. CONNOR has recently been busy, and him and Kate haven't hung out much, but he knows he doesn't only see Kate as a friend.

03. BOTH Connor and Kate know how they feel, yet not how the other feels. When Kate accidentally does something that results in a small falling out between the two, she isn't sure how to win him back.

04. WHEN the two finally sort things out, they beat around the bush for a little while with their feelings, nobody makes any real moves.

05. WILL the two of them stop being childish and make it official, or will their whole summer go down the drain when Kate heads back home in may?

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

jenna speaks!

I literally just whipped up that plot 😭. I had no idea what to write there... I have had this entire book planned for a while now but it was hard to put the 2nd act into words!

I'm super excited to get going on volume two, and it'll have exactly 11 chapters and an epilogue!

updates may be slower until I finish forever you because I HAVE to finish that one first since it comes first in the series.