Chapter 3

Sasuke woke up first and was surprised to find himself asleep inside Naruto's bedroom. Naruto was facing away from him. Feeling embarrassed, Sasuke decided to quietly leave the room.

Sasuke went home, only to see his father and his brother engaged in a deep conversation. Sasuke ignored them and went straight to his bedroom. It was only 6 AM, so Sasuke decided to take a quick nap before heading out to meet Team 7.

-------------------------------------------------------

Naruto woke up at 8:30 AM and completed her morning routine. After taking a shower and getting dressed, she headed to the training ground to meet her teammates.

Sasuke felt Naruto's chakra, and his heart raced. To conceal his emotions, he pretended to train.

Naruto was still stressed about the mission, she didn't bother Sasuke and instead focused on the undercover details.

Eventually, Sakura arrived.

The trio discussed things, such as how they should act and what they should wear.

Time skip...

Team 7 quickly finished their plan and headed to a barbecue restaurant for lunch, they met Team 10 on the way and greeted them.

Shikamaru started the conversation, "I heard you guys are going to continue Team 8's mission."

"Yep, Granny sent us to continue their mission. She must've known that I'm smarter than you," replied Naruto.

"What a drag," said Shikamaru.

They all sat together. Naruto sat beside Shikamaru and continued teasing him about his relationship.

Sakura tried starting a fight with Ino over the seat beside Sasuke but she didn't know that Ino moved on from her old crush and was currently dating Sai from Anbu Black Ops.

"Sasuke doesn't like you, Billboard brow, get a life", said Ino.

"Shut up Ino pig," bit back Sakura.

Sasuke was relieved that Ino had moved on.

Team 7 didn't reveal the details to them since it was an S-rank mission.

They bid goodbye to the other team.

Sakura stopped Sasuke. "W-w-wait, Sasuke-kun, you've been ignoring me all this time," she said.

Sasuke was dumbfounded.

Naruto smirked at his expression.

Naruto signaled Sasuke. She used multi-shadow clones to distract Sakura. They both ran holding hands.

They both panted...

"You owe me big time, teme," said Naruto.

"Umm, I didn't ask for your help, dobe," said Sasuke, looking away and smiling.

"You're as ungrateful as ever, teme." Said Naruto as they both sat together on a bench.

One young couple caught their attention. They were expecting their first child, and the husband helped the wife walk.

Naruto remembered Sakura's words... Am I not suited for being a wife and a mother?

"You'll never know the outcome until you try", replied Kurama.

Naruto was blushing," Kurama the fuck do you mean, I'm thinking about the mission".

Sasuke shook her shoulders and called out to her, which brought Naruto back to reality.

"Where is your mind, dobe", asked Sasuke.

Naruto was still blushing.

"I'm leaving," said Naruto as she stood up.