chapter 5

Naruto headed towards her tent; her steps weighed down by the burden of the situation. Sasuke's voice cut through the air, calling out to her, but Naruto didn't stop.

Sasuke, worried about Naruto's well-being, sprinted after her and grabbed her hand to stop her.

Sasuke: "Naruto, are you okay?" he asked, concern evident in his voice.

Naruto: "Me? I'm fine," she replied, her voice tinged with a hint of bitterness. "It's not like Sakura ever treated me like a friend."

Sasuke suddenly hugged Naruto, "I'm sorry, It must be hard," he whispered, offering her comfort in his embrace.

As they pulled away, Sasuke realized what he had done and blushed.
.
.
.

Time skip.

Later, the Anbu squad led by Sai, the captain, appeared on the scene, their expressions masked behind their distinctive masks.

Sai's voice was firm as he addressed Sakura, "You are under arrest for conspiring to harm a fellow shinobi and betraying the village's trust."

Sakura resigned to her fate, nodded silently as the Anbu Black Ops bound her wrists and escorted her away.

------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Naruto and Sasuke departed, leaving behind the turmoil of the previous day.

As they were tree-running, Sasuke brought up the weakness of the jutsu that Sakura had mentioned.

Naruto stopped and showed Sasuke the scroll. "Granny Tsunade did the jutsu on the shadow clone," she explained. "So, I can reverse summon and release the jutsu once we reach near the Land of Waves."

In no time they reached the border of the Village hidden in the Mist.

They decided to take a rest before reaching the land of waves' border which is 300 meters away,
Naruto reverse-summoned the shadow clone and released the jutsu.
Sasuke was closely observing it.

Naruto exclaimed pointing to her belly, which wasn't as big as expected. "Is this Jutsu a failure or something?" she asked, puzzled by the result.

Sasuke shook his head in exasperation at Naruto's reaction. "According to the details in the scroll, you must appear to be one month pregnant," he explained. "The baby doesn't just grow in a single day, lol," he remarked, trying to lighten the mood by teasing.

Naruto blushed. "Shut up, teme. I know that."

Kurama chuckled, his voice echoing in Naruto's mind.

Naruto: "Hey Kurama, what's so funny?" she asked, pouting slightly.

Kurama: "Oh, just watching you stumble through this whole 'appearing pregnant' ordeal.
You've even surpassed Kushina in stupidity, It's quite entertaining Kit"

Naruto: "Hey, cut it out! It's not exactly a walk in the park, you know."

Kurama: "Relax, kit. I'm just teasing. But I do have an important thing to tell you about the chakra network."

Naruto: "What is it? You're scaring me now."

Kurama: "The jutsu uses my chakra to create an illusion of a baby, so until you undo the jutsu, you can't use my chakra."

Naruto: "Wait, what? So, I can't use your chakra until this jutsu is undone?"

Kurama: "That's right. You'll have to rely on your chakra for now."