PART 2 The goddess of moon......

The present
Author pov

It was luna's 27th birthday ......When luna was young her mother Lucifer used to told her that she will become a goddess when her age will be 27 years old....she will get all the powers of moon ......

Iuna: l am so happy today...... My dream is finally coming true( said while looking happily at Lucifer)

Lucifer: l am so happy to see you happy my precious daughter......(Said while smiling)

Lucifer pov

No, l can't ruin her happiness like this how will i tell her about lily ........ About lily's past . But l can't do anything before leaving form here... I need to tell her this . This is important then anything . She finally decided to tell luna .

Lucifer: sweetheart, Now that you are 27 years old. A perfect women to be a goddess. I want to tell you something. This is a secret between us... Okk!!
(Said with hopeful eyes)

Luna: yes , mom you can trust me . Tell me what do you wanna say .

Lucifer: Do you know why is lily not a goddess.( Said calmly)

Luna: Mom, l don't care... even if she is a human. I love her the way she is she is my little sister .. and my responsibility.( Said while calmly but little anger was on her face cause she doesn't liked to about lily not being an goddess)

Lucifer: yes, my dear l know how much you love her but....( Said while having tears in eyes)

Luna: what happened mom?? Did something happened to her...(Said confused)

Lucifer: there is a reason behind lily not being a goddess .. (Said while looking down as she has no strength to make an eye contact)

Luna: And what is the reason b....behind th...this???.....(Said calmly but hesitated in between)

Now she told luna each an everything about past . Making luna fully shocked..
As luna felt her tears forming in her eyes because even if lily was not going
To be a goddess but luna loved her as her own sis , and treated her as same as her immortal sister ..... Luna was crying so much...

Luna: Why mom why didn't you told me this before . You hide this big truth form all of us specially lily ..... Why mom why (said while still tears were forming in luna's eyes )

Lucifer: l can't tell her how will l tell her that she became an human because of her appa when she loves her dad more than anything (said while tears were rolling down continuously)

Luna: Mom, this is not right... We have too tell now ( said while standing to go but immediately stopped by Lucifer)

Lucifer: No , you can't today is not a day to be sad please let everyone be happy ( said with teary eyes)

Luna: but mom ......( Said while crying)

Lucifer : Come on ,be strong my daughter and go take your powers ....(Said while wipping her tears)

Luna : mom.....(Still crying)

Lucifer: no crying now.. come on be strong your dream is going to come true soon .....( Said calmly) As reply
Luna nodded her head then .....

Author's pov

Luna teleported her self to magical sea where the moon was Little Red......

Now she started talking to the moon.......

Luna: why !!!! Why did you do that to my sister. When she don't even deserve this..... What did she did to you to get this worst punishment....
Please break her curse ...

She was continuously crying when a bright and shiny light came and surrounded her body fully.......
Revealing her with white dress , light pink wings, golden accessories and light pink curly hair ....

Now she teleported herself again to the castle......
Everyone was shock to see her heavenly beauty.....

Helly, Stella and lily: OMG!! YOU ARE LOOKING LIKE A HEAVENS GODDESS.
While Lucifer smiled looking at Luna as the goddess of moon ... They then talked a little and gossiped and now it was time for Lucifer to leave now ......

Lucifer : ok , my precious daughters now it's time for me to leave hmm and as per the rules... The first daughter will see off the mother .... Let's go Luna
( Lucifer meet her daughters last time and it was time to leave)

Now Lucifer and Luna was teleported to magical sea again ......

Lucifer: listen to me my precious daughter .... I did some research and l got to know that there is a way to break this curse . But l don't know the way and Now this is your responsibility to break this curse as l don't have time now....
Now l will be not here so you have to take every responsibility. Specially of your sister's and always teach them right ways . Never leave them alone specially lily she is my half heart you know that right my precious daughter....( Said while smiling in pain)

Luna : yes ,mom !! I promise l will take every responsibility of yours and l will take care of my sisters too. But how will l hide the truth form my sisters.... It's very difficult for me !
But l promise you mom l will break the CURSE no matter what !!

Lucifer: That's my daughter. You will be strong women hmmm . (Said while smiling

Suddenly Lucifer started disappearing ... Luna started crying...

Luna: mom!! Nooo!!!
Mom don't leave me mom
( She was crying continuously)

Lucifer: you are my strong daughter, you will always be with your sister's. Take care of yourself my love ..., you will break your sister's curse .... Take care of my all precious daughters ....
Now it's time for me to leave... Be happy... Good bye sweet heart...

This was the last words Lucifer said.....

______________________________________

Will Luna be able to break her sister's
Curse?

How will she find a way too break the CURSE??

To be continued.....

Don't forget to vote my precious
Readers........💗