PART 5 Unknown heartbeat

Kai's pov

I was walking straight when l released that Helly is not saying or her footsteps can't be heard. Then l looked back to sure myself but Helly was not there......

I looked everywhere when l sensed someone running l followed the voice.
When l saw .....
An monster on top of Helly..

While she was trying her best to relieve herself from the monster but she can't as monster was stronger than Helly. I immediately used my black flame power. Making monster to fell hard on ground...

While Helly looked at me with teary eyes. I started fighting with that monster.

Kai's pov end

Author's pov

Now Helly got up while she was still weak but still was going to help kai .
But she saw one more monster running towards her. She got up when she saw that they were on big mountain.She then said in her mind '' let's go.. Helly , you can do this " . She started fighting with the monster but she was so weak that she couldn't force her powers or strong to  push the monster but then the monster..... pushed Helly ...of the mountain...

She was falling when she said in her
Mind " l think this the end....". As she closed her eyes But then she saw her body being trapped in a big clear ball protecting her . Just then she saw kai hold her waist tightly while his eyes were red and he has no emotion in his eyes or face but her heart beat was so fast at the moment.When they again land on the mountain..... Helly saw Luna directly hugged her while crying and said "are you gone mad or something... What if kai was not here who would save you huh. I told you na don't go anywhere"...

While she looked at kai who's eyes were all red and he was staring at her
Continuously... Unknowingly her heart was beating so fast while seeing in his eyes....

Then Leo said " now , let's go kai... Mom must be worried for u ". " Ok , bye Luna... And Helly" kai said he said last word while looking at Helly widening his eyes at her a little. Leo spoke " bye , love please be careful while going hmm also take care .... Of you and your sisters" they hugged each other and leaved form there.....

Luna and Helly was going back when Helly said " hey Luna don't tell anyone what happened at the garden" . " I am
Not that dumb" Luna said while walking forward ...

Now they reached at the castle while Stella was sitting on sofa in hall area...
Luna and Helly ignored her and was going to room when Stella said " where are you two coming from huh?!" . Luna said " we was just taking some air outside " while being nervous. " But you don't go anywhere like this without telling anyone even if you are going to take some fresh air ".

Helly said" so what do you think where we were ?! " While being annoyed.... Then again said" stop being so much you are really annoying"...

Then Luna said " but what happened today that you came here in castle "
While looking confused at her ....
"So what can't l come here  this is my house too " Stella said while looking at
Luna....

Helly said "whatever, l will go to sleep now..  l am  so sleepy ... Goodnight "
" Goodnight " Luna said and totally ignored Stella and got to her room while Helly too...

Helly Pov's

I got into my room while l looked at my gold fishes which were in fish tank
Then l gave them there food as l forgot to give them again evening and said " sorry , babies l couldn't feed you
On time today " then l  took an bath because my  clothes were dirty .....

I got freshen up and was laying on bed when l suddenly remembered the scene when kai saved form death not once but twice .......

I was thinking everything even his red eyes which had no emotions in it ... I slept while thinking only because it's my first time that l am waking up at this late night also l was so tried.....

Next morning l woke up by loud noises which were coming from hall and my head was paining so much as l didn't got enough sleep but l need to wake up cause l need to go training today every Sunday we sisters go at training to use our powers professionally and l got up form bed and freshen up myself l weared my training suit and got ready then went out of my room....

Helly's POV end

Author's pov..

Helly came to the hall then saw lily was jumping all around hall while screaming in happiness while Luna was shyly sitting on couch while Stella
Was in shock.....

Helly asked " what's happening?!"
No one speaking when she saw a letter.... She then read it.... And got to know that Leo is gonna come with his mom to there house and gonna fix the wedding......

She was in shock too and said
" what ?! They are coming this weekend....." Lily came and said
" Helly, plz take me to shopping before this weekend so l can wear my clothes...on the weekend as l am going to see my idol goddess of war ...  OMG
I am so excited" while Luna said
" actually let's go together on this Friday ..What do you say Stella and Helly "."Sure but money will be yours" stella and Helly said while smirking...
Luna said " fine " while rolling her eyes......

Then Helly said " hey aren't we going to training centre ?!" .... " Ohh , l almost forgot, wait l will be ready in some minutes" Luna said in embarassment as she never forgot things .....

" Just go fast " Helly said while being done with Luna then said to lily " lily see don't go anywhere also .we will be here after 2 hours training so be good ok, also l will bring some thing too eat for you . So, if you want that be good here don't mess with anyone "Helly said while looking at lily while lily  said " okkiee, just bring me some cookies and my favourite drink you know right " .....

"Fine"Helly said while Luna came too.. and they leaved for training....

______________________________________

*** I will publish part 6 tomorrow
        Itself .

**Don't forget to vote share and
       Comment.....

*Ok bye