PART 12 THE PARTY NIGHT

AT THE PARTY NIGHT

Everyone was in hall. All were just concentrated in helly and Kai's matter but....
Lily was not there she was eating in the dining area while she was admiring the view of night. She p finished her food as she heard some voices coming from hall but she thought that they were playing games. cause she was so far and couldn't hear them properly...

She kept the dirty plate in kitchen's washing area and was about to go when suddenly she saw an human figure shadow behind the trees. She was little scared but she decided to go and check . " Is someone there?! " Lily spoke as she saw again the human figure shadow behind the trees was getting close to her. Now , she was getting so scared when she walked Little more close to the tree where the human figure shadow was there as she looked behind but saw nothing suddenly an man come form back. He kept an white cloth on her face while she was trying to escape but she couldn't as the man was stronger then lily...

SHE FELL ON FLOOR UNCONSCIOUS....

AT THE WITCH CASTLE

Reyana came walking towards her throne then she seat on her throne while maids were making her eat food then an guard come walking as he first bowed to reyana then said " your highness, work is done we caught the girl you wanted " while reyana smirked evilly then reyana said " Nice , l want to have a look on her then you can go and throw her in jail "
" your highness give me permission to go "
Reyana nodded as the guard left form there.....

AFTER SOMETIME

Two guards came holding lily in there hands while lily was unconscious while they keep her on floor then bowed in front of reyana..
Reyana got up as she made her way towards unconscious lily she bended at her level then holded her chin tightly then said " l waited for you so long and finally now l will possess you then....( Laughed evilly) Then you will be enemy of your own sisters and this time l will not let you go... " She laughed saying this then throwed lily's chin...

" Take this bitch in Jail keep her in black room where there are monsters at side room " reyana said while she walked towards her throne and seat. The guard stood up then said "your highness give us permission to go"
Reyana nodded then they walked away with lily.....

AT KINGDOM OF MAITA

Everyone was with helly all the time David was also there while helly was not feeling so well her head was dizzy ...
In conversations helly asked " where is lily..l didn't saw her from yesterday's night" then luna spoke " ohh l almost forgot that " " where is she?! " Helly spoke. " Let me check " luna said as she got up and walked towards stairs. then at lily room she saw no one was there she came down and told " lily is not in her room " everyone replied "WHAT?!" then helly spoke" go and check in every room and corners fast " as everyone started finding lily....

AFTER SOMETIME

Everyone gathered in hall as helly said " did someone find her " then everyone sign as no " Where did she go?! " Luna said as she hold her head sitting on sofa. "What if she is in her friends house!" Stella said making luna look up at her " do you really think..she doesn't go anywhere without telling me?! " Luna said as everyone got worried for lily..... Then leo said " Let's wait little she will come till morning l think ". "But--" luna was cutted by leo saying" wait a little till evening it's noon already but let's for her a little "

AT THE WITCH CASTLE

Lily's POV

I wokeup but my head was dizzy. when l looked at the place it was unknown all room was covered with black colour....l was looking at all the sides when l suddenly saw an monster who was looking at me like he will eat me....l was scared when l suddenly remembered what happened at night l started shouting " Hey someone is there heeyyy l am scared plz something take me out heeey heeey plz take me out of here l am scared " when an guard spoke to another guard " go and tell your highness about this girl that she wokeup" while the guard nodded as he leaved...

The guard come inside and hold her then started tying her then lily said " ahhh, leave me what are you doing?! Leave me ahhh leave me"...." Shut your freaking mouth or l will stick an tape or that too " he spoke as he pushed lily towards the wall and tide her there she seat as she spoke " Ahhh, plz let me go what l did to you plz let me go plz " he took an tape piece and stick it on her mouth " just stut up now " the guard said as he got out form jail then bowed as he saw reyana coming...

Lily looked at reyana who was coming her way smirking as she entered the jail then said " aww , seems like little princess is stuck ( laugh evilly ) you know l love seeing you in pain " reyanasaid while laughing evilly " Who are you?! And why did you keep me here?!" Lily said while tears were felling down continuosly. " You don't know who am l?!" Reyana said making an believeable face then reyana again said " I am witch who cursed you " "WHAT?! " Lily was shocked by what reyana said then again reyana said "ohh my don't tell me you don't know that l cursed you " while lily was crying " ohhh l never thought that Luna will not tell you such important thing.... anyways it's better l will have more fun " reyana said while laughing evilly....

Reyana bended down at lily's level as she said " You know which curse l gave you......( Laughed evilly) I GAVE YOU CURSE TO BE A HUMAN "

While lily saw her world destroyed....

______________________________________

* PART 13 onward l will publish atleast two parts in one day.....Also let me know in comments that you guys want happy ending or sad ending*

Don't forget to vote share and
Comment

Okiee bye...✨🥺