PART 9 HAPPY WEDDING....

Every one was silent while Stella was confused then she broked the silence saying " what happened?! Why are you not saying anything?! '' when she didn't heard anyones response she shuted her mouth as she didn't knew anything....

While luna got some strength and walked towards helly and lily . She hold Lily's too shoulder then she spoke " l was gonna tell you the true really l was gonna tell you the true "
Luna spoke while hesitating but still she could understand...

" Then why you didn't told me first " lily told while pouting then luna spoke '' it's okay we will find an way to break the --" interrupted by Stella
" By the way what are you talking about lily " asking lily " my chocolate 🍫 why did you eat my chocolate 🍫 helly " lily said with pout while helly and luna rolled eyes then helly spoke" you allmost gave me an heartattack "
She then walked away " What?! " Lily was so confused then walked behind helly....

At kingdom of Tiara

Queen of Tiara was doing preparations to go to kingdom of Malta for wedding " be fast , we have to leave " queen of Tiara said to all of the maids and worker who were preparing gifts and decorating the castle.

While they bowed to her . She then looked at Kai who was looking at all the decorations which were looking beautifull then he said " Mom , you really have good taste in decorations l love it " ...

"Thanks , my son by the way do you think luna is perfect for leo " queen of Tiara said while looking at Kai..
" Yeah , l mean she is kind , simple and very innocent girl. She will not trouble us....you can believe her " Kai said suring his mother.

" Okay, because you're saying l am believing you.. your choice is perfect and l know that " she said while smiling towards Kai . While he also gave an straight smile then said " By the way mom how am l looking " Kai said asking queen of Tiara then she said " you're looking very handsome my son just like fire " while he left an chuckle hearing his mom...

" Leo , are you ready let's go we are getting late " queen of Tiara said while shouting towards leo but didn't get response then Kai said " Mom wait l am going you don't shout l will came with him " queen of Tiara nodded then he made his way towards Leo's room..

Kai entered in leo's room and saw leo setting his clothes then he said " your looking nervous man " Kai said walking towards leo " no l am not "
While he rolled his eyes then looked towards Kai and said " let's go " then Kai said " yeap " then they made there way towards the hall then queen of Tiara looked at leo and said " you are looking handsome leo " while smiling then he said " thanks" then he just walked outside...

Then Queen of tiara said to maids and worker " let's leave or we will be late while she walked outside followed by
Kai.

* Leo and Kai's suit