PART 4 let's meet again and again

*At kingdom of Malta*

It was night and every one was sleeping except Luna because Leo and
Luna planned to meet today. So, they can spend some time together. They were meeting at a garden which they use to meet everytime they are meeting.

Author's pov

"I need to go now . It's already too late..He must be waiting for me"Luna said in her mind in hurry. She started walking out of her room and reached kitchen. She packed some food in a tiffin box. She first tried to make food so wanted to taste some.

Helly was going out of the room as her she was thirsty. When she reached kitchen. She saw Luna was packing food. She got confused and asked.

Helly: hey, why are you packing the food though?!

Luna: ohh! ( She got scared) Oh my god!! you scared me Helly.

Helly : whatever, Answer my question
( Said annoyingly)

Luna: actually,l....l..l was just taking food to eat in my room.( Said hesitantly)

Helly: Really l don't think so...

Luna: why?! Can't l eat in my room.

Helly: Luna ,how much more will you lie to me . Come on girl! Did you forget l have power to read your mind .
I can't with you.( Said while rolling her eyes in frustration) while Luna remain shocked as she forgot that Helly can read her mind . Luna made an pout and said....

Luna: please, don't say anyone about this please!!! I request...( Said while making pout)

Helly : Aww! This cuteness will not work on me . Sorry!! Sister. (Said after drinking water)

Luna: please.. ( requesting)

Helly: okk! But what will l get in return..( said widening her eyes)

Luna: yeah ! Come on, don't be so shameless.

Helly: ok , l will tell everyone that --( before she could say something Luna)

Luna: fine ! What do you want .( Said being frustrated)

Helly: Take me with you !!
( Said with smirk while laughing)

Luna: What?! There are so many things but you wanna come with me! No-No-No-No-No ( said while crossing her finger)

Helly:Come on!! I also want to know who is he . He is my sisters future husband though .

Luna: No , l will never let you come with me. ( Said while being completely done )

Helly: okk!! Bye going Wake up everyone...

She was about to go when Luna said
" fine!!"

At Garden.

Leo was waiting for Luna to come

He sat on bench looking everywhere but Luna was still not there.. " Come on!! Where are you Luna".

After some time he saw an beautiful lady wearing beautiful light pink princess gown while he said in mind
"My princess". Luna directly hug him
And said "l missed you so much my star" while being teary then Leo said "l missed you too my princess". Said while smiling. meanwhile 2 person said in there mind "Cringe". They broke hug and Leo said..

"Who is she , Luna" pointing at Helly .
"Ohh, she is my sister Helly . After 5 or 6 months she will became goddess of water"Luna said while looking at Leo.
" Hey , let me introduce myself my name is he---" her words cutted by kai.
"Hello Luna myself kai Leo's twin brother."kai said last words while smirking at Leo ." I didn't told you to say thing"said being annoyed..... " It was very very important bro" said while smirking.....

While Helly was giving kai death stare
Then she said "how dare you cut my words. You--'' she stopped as kai looked into her eyes deeply . Her mind stopped working and she was also looking continuously in kai eyes.

Then Leo said to Luna " how about we walk while talking " . "Sure" Luna said
While kai and Helly were still staring in eachother's eyes. She saw that kai had no emotion when he was staring at her .Then Luna came and told Helly " don't go anywhere ok I will be back after some time,hmm''
Helly break the eye contact and nodded her head as reply.....

She seat on a bench near her and then
She saw that no one was around in garden and only she and kai was there . She saw kai was going form there as she said " kai , where are you going" then he said " why do you care?!" He was going to take a step forward but stop when she again said
"Hey l have autophobia " . Kai Said
" So , what do you want me to stay here with you huh !" While he started walking now.....

"Hey ,wait for me" Helly said as she started walking behind him.....but his speed was to fast still she was trying to walk with his speed but after some time she started feeling tried and said too kai " hey, let's seat here for sometime please" but she didn't know that
Kai didn't Heard her and she lost him.......

Now she sitting on grass of the jungle while breathing heavily then she saw something in the grass as it reveal

It was a monster.....

As she started running now

As she started running now......but she was so tried and couldn't run fast
then........

She fell on ground.....

And monster came on top of her and was about to kill her when...

______________________________________

Helly died?!

What will happen next ?!
Let's see!!

*** Don't forget to vote, share and
Comment ..

**Ok bye ❤️