PART 7 "The love of my life"

Author's pov

Lily took the boy inside the castle as she has no option it was raining and thundering so badly the she said
" Hey , are you ok " while the boy nodded again she said " hey, what your name" while she looked at the boy...

" Kevin " boy said in hesitation and crying tone ." What happened why are crying?! Did you lost something..l can help you if you need my help" then Kevin said " l.....l nothing l need to go " while he got up but stopped by lily " hey , take some hot soup you must be hungry and if you want you can go then " she said while stopping the boy ...

" No, l am not hungry " while his stomach made an voice. " Ahem !!
You are really not hungry huh" she took his hand and pushed him to kitchen while she made soup and severed to him he started eating" do you like it " she said with hopeful eyes ...

" Yes, thank you "he said while looking up At her." Wellcome " she said ...

Now they were done with soup as he started leaving but again stopped by lily " hey, take this umbrella with you it's still raining outside " . " Thanks " he said and was going but again stopped by lily" and be careful floor must be slippery to " . He hummed and leaved form there....

At training center

Every one was done hunting and now coach was announcing number of pigeons every one died.. " first team Luna and Leo total 10 good you improved Luna and Leo.... Second team Helly and kai total 11 wow you guys are amazing improved alot and third team Stella and David total 9 pigeons ok , you guys need to improve
But still it's nice " then leaved the centre while Leo spoke

" Hey , Luna let's talk for some time then you can go " . " Ok " Luna said and walked with Leo at right side of the road while Helly and Stella were gossiping while giggling while David came and said to Stella " good teamwork it was nice to meet you bye"He said with an smile....

" you are are going already " Stella said with an sad pout . " Yeah , l need to go now mom must be waiting for me " David said ...." Fine, this time I am Letting you go but next time you will have to wait with me ok " Stella said...

"Ok then bye " David said while smiling shyly " bye '' Stella said ..
As he left .....

While kai was looking at Helly without blinking and Stella noticed it and said " hey , l should go now cloudy must be waiting for me"
But then Helly said " wait a little more what's the problem he can wait for you" while looking at Stella...

"But need to go and that's it " she was about to go but stopped when she felt Helly tightened the hand grip " Come on , let go " while looking at Helly ...
"What " Helly said having no expression " let go " Stella again said little loudly "No , you should agree with l am older than you " Helly said while Stella expression were so disgusted as Stella teleported herself and loudly said "bye , big sis " .....

"This bi--" she was gonna say but stopped when her eyes fell on kai who was just looking at her....

At Luna and Leo side

They were walking at the road side while there was an beach at front then he said "you want to go to beach"
"No it's ok we can talk here " Luna said while being shy a little...

" But still let's go it's been so much time seens l got to beach " while he walked followed by Luna ...

At beach

They were standing on beach while looking at the beautiful sunset when Leo spoke " Remember how we meet first time " while smiling. " Yes , we meet at garden l remember every single thing" Luna said while smiling and looking at Leo ....

He hold her two hands in his and said
" I never thought l could love someone as much as l love you. Every moment l spend with you is my favourite. Being with you is the best thing. You're my true love and my soulmate.l...l want to make you the happiest woman in the world..... Will you marry me ?
Will you be my partner and the love of my life ?!" Leo said while being teary confessing every emotion and feeling while Luna was listening to him carefully and tears of happiness were coming out of her eyes....

While she nodded while crying + smiling then Leo seat on his one knee
And opened an ring box while he. Make  her wear it and he stand then they hugged each other and Luna said " l love you the most my star .... My love you are my everything" they broked the hug and kissed eachother with passion and love like there's no tomorrow......

______________________________________

***Don't forget to vote share and
Comment.....

** Ok bye....