PART 6 The hunt

Author's pov

Luna , Helly and Stella reached at the training centre.... Now coach came and said to them " hello everyone , how are you all "... While Luna replied
"All fine.. Today what we have to do"..
" Today we are going to make teams and hunt... This will improve your alot of power and make you girls strong " coach said in excitement..

Then Helly said " but we are only three how is it possible to make
teams " while being confused.
"Actually we have our new traines here" coach said .. Luna said " and who are the traines " while crossing her hands " ....

" They are goddess of Star and Goddess of fire form kingdom of Tiara" coach said in speed being nervous just then ......

Leo and kai revealed themselves form the back of the couch while Luna , Helly and Stella was shocked by the handsomeness of the boys . Leo walked towards Luna and said
" Baby , how are you" while he placed a kiss on luna's cheeks teasing her more and more...

" Stop , teasing me " Luna said being shy ... While Helly and kai was again looking at eachother ......

Author's pov End

Helly Pov's

I was shocked when l saw kai in black clothes he was looking so handsome and breath taking then l saw he looked at me and my heartbeat started increasing like crazy.....

" What the hell is going on with me "
I speak in my mind while being confused+ annoyed. Then l heard coach saying " ok , l will announce the teams now first team Luna and Leo
Second team Helly and kai and third
Stella and David .....

While Luna said" coach who is David ?!" Then coach said " ho sorry l forgot to introduce one more boy his David while he came ......

While Stella looked at him and said " My type " then said to coach " ok , l am ready let's go" David came and said " Sorry l was a little late couch " while Stella said in mind " his eyes , voice OMG lam dying in love with him"

" My type " then said to coach " ok , l am ready let's go" David came and said " Sorry l was a little late couch " while Stella said in mind " his eyes , voice OMG lam dying in love with him"....

They leaved for hunting.....

At Luna and Leo side ...

" Luna let's go at left side first" Leo said while walking at left side. " Ok"
Luna said then followed Leo ...

At Helly and kai

They were not talking or not even looking at each other when Helly saw an pigeon and was going to shoot at him when kai said " you're pointing at wrong place take aim at right side a little" Helly didn't understand but still was trying when she saw his hands on hers and he was helping her to aim properly while her heart beat was at high level... She didn't even know that the pigeon got the shoot and is died as she was just looking at his side profile.....

As kai looked at her too and said
" l know l am handsome.... But you should focus on your aim the most" while he smirked a little.... " Yaah, l was not looking at you " Helly said while being annoyed and walked forward....

At Stella and David side

" Hey let's go a little right from here l
think there will be so many animal "
Stella said while David nodded smiling and Stella again said " are you new in this kingdom " ....
" Yeah, actually I don't know about this kingdom so much but my mom wanted to come here to see someone so we Shifted from our kingdom to this kingdom...
" Ohhh, l will thank to your mom who brought you here " Stella said while looking at David smiling+ shy ....
Then David said " what ?!" While Stella run from there forward and stopped when she an pigeon but she can't shoot him because pigeon attacked her before she could fall David hold her waist tightly saving her form falling and they were deep in eachother's eyes...

At kingdom of Malta

Lily pov

I was reading my favourite story book
When l saw that window is making so loud noises as weather was getting worst and worst . I got up and was going to close window when l saw an boy sitting on ground crying while looking at a book then l said " who is this boy l never saw this boy before here " when l saw thunder fell on ground too . I got worried for boy and weared my rainbow raincoat and run to him......

When l got down it was raining and thundering so badly that it was so hard to walk while l finally saw the boy ......

" Hey , Got up don't be so dumb you will die if you don't go from here.."
I said while he had no reaction he was just crying so badly. I called that boy again but still heared no response...
Then l hold his hand and pushed him with me in castle....

______________________________________

who is he ?!
Why was he crying?!

*** Don't forget to vote share and
Comment.....

** Ok bye 💗