old news

so i'm going to talk about the girl i was creepily obsessed with.

she was a shortass, not that bright, but one of the kindest person i've ever met. she was big into anime and was overly forgiving. two sisters, lived with her dad, didn't give him enough credit if you ask me, he was a single father raising three girls and from what i heard him and child number 2 got along like water and fire. she had a girlfriend, she's also a bit of a dunce, also a bit full of herself, but each too there own. she was friends with the ginger cunt, i hate the snitch, ran his mouth whenever he heard anything private, fucking rat, when i told him that i ask the shortass out the next day when someone mentioned it he said "they already knew" so... they already knew when you told them? any enough about that rat. she loved to draw, her drawings where pretty mid, but it's hard to be mean to her, she just didn't deserve anyone's wrath. she also liked to write fanfics that where pretty dudu dogshit honestly, but she tried her best and i guess that counted for something. she also played alot of games with her friend group, which was always fun. 

 she had a-lot of patience for my shenanigans, but eventually something had to give and it did.

despite how great she was, she wasn't flawless. she's too timid and constantly relied on people to stand up for her, she also weaponizes this timidness to prevent people criticizing her, it was manipulative whether she intended it or not.

anyways as too what she's doing now i couldn't say, last time i tried to contact her was... idk how long ago, i sent her a text message on my phone being apologizing for my being a dick, and then deleted her contact and number, wiped the convo and then blocked her, this way we had no way to interact, i kinda regret it but i felt if i could contact i would in a futile attempt to mend our relationship. i would reach out to her, but i don't want to continue to torment her and besides if we did become friends again would i become that person again? i've grown leaps and bounds but i don't to be that shitty of a person again.

i miss having my friend, but there's no purpose dwelling on it.