3

The warm rays of the sun shone through the window of the second floor of the tavern, directly into the room in which I slept. Once the sun rose higher, it was now illuminating my face, which didn't last long, as I opened my eyes, being woken up from slumber, only to realize that the Toad, which I decided to take out for the night instead of Divine Dogs, has caught yet another mosquito that decided to try and get me through slightly opened window. It was enjoying itself, while also making sure none of those little critters touch me while I sleep.

After standing up from the bed, and stretching my limbs, it was time to get myself ready for the day. Thankfully, the room had a running water in the sink, so I was able to wash my face with cold water, instantly making myself more conscious of everything around me. Just because you managed to stand up from your bed doesn't mean you're awake, but getting hit with a cold water in the face does make wonders.

— Good job, Gamamaru. — Patting the toad for doing a wonderful job at keeping me safe from mosquitoes, I let him assimilate into my shadow, and after wearing my clothes, locked the room, and went down the stairs. I had a lot of things to do today, and first thing first, I bought a few sheets of paper with a pencil to write. After all, I needed to get people into my own party, and instead of asking each adventurers if they want to join, I better post a recruitment poster to see who's willing to join.

Early morning was good for a few things. Fresh air and less people everywhere. The tavern, as well as guild hall, had little to no people, so I was free to do whatever I want in silence. Gladly, they still served food this early, so I was not writing a poster with an empty stomach, and instead was eating while writing. Kazuma would probably show up later, and it will, most likely, take a while for anyone to even respond to our posters.

"Looking for members in a new forming party."

"Are you ready to embark on a thrilling journey through the world?"

"It does not matter what is your class, if you possess the courage and prowess to face the unknown, then we want YOU to join the party!"

"The leader is a summoner, who's summons are able to take down various threats, no matter the shape and size."

"Whether you excel in combat, support, or defense, your skills are invaluable to our cause. Together, we will conquer dungeons, vanquish monsters, and unravel the mysteries of the world."

"If you're interested, find the leader of the group. Time he will be available is as follows: Early in the morning in the tavern, during the day on quests if you're able to catch up, or in the evening in the guild hall. You won't miss him, given that his summons attract a lot of attention. We will be waiting for you!"

With the poster ready, only thing left was to draw a few pictures to give some sort of image for other people to navigate. First thing first, Divine Dogs, who's the main source of attraction of mine, since I have at least one nearby almost all the time. Second, my own face so people could recognize me if I don't have any shikigami out, and third, a little propaganda image, that being the man himself, Haisenberg, a.k.a. Walter White, telling people "We want YOU in our party".

With that, the masterpiece was done, and hiding it in my shadow, I was waiting for Kazuma to show up, since he will, most likely, need my backup in case his new recruit are not able to help whatsoever. Running from toads is hard, so I will probably have to kill them myself.

***

— ...It's almost the noon, Kazuma. I was expecting you to show up no later than late morning. I was sitting here since the sun has risen. — Seeing as Kazuma walked in my direction when the sun was already at its peak, I couldn't hold my frustration over the fact I had to wait for so long instead of doing something productive. It felt wrong to leave before he arrived, so I was going to wait, but I had no idea he will take so long to show up.