4

I woke up in my bed, feeling the comfort of the blanket that was beneath me. It was a bit hotter than usual, but given that I felt my Jujutsu Sorcerer clothes on me, it was no wonder why.

Gamamaru, just as instructed, brought me to the inn, and was now laying near the bed, enjoying his morning breakfast in the face of flies or mosquitos he caught that was attracted to my body's heat. Dusk and Dawn were guarding the door and the window. After I stood up from the bed, stretching my sore limbs, I went to the bathroom to start my daily routine of getting freshened up.

After combing my hair, washing my face, and getting rid of the remnants of drowsiness, I assimilated Gamamaru and Dusk into my shadow, leaving Dawn to be with me today. First of all, I had to go to the church, because I missed my visit to it yesterday, and I had to make up for it.

Without any delay, I arrived to the church of Eris, giving a nod to the priest and a priestess that were inside, and went to the altar, tossing two coins into the fountain.

"Eris-sama, good morning and thank you for your blessing. I'm sorry that I missed my visit yesterday. I was unable to arrive after the fight I had, and had to be dropped into the tavern by one of my summons. I was able to subjugate another shikigami, and your blessing played a little role in the end. If not for the luck and my shikigami doing a good job, I might've died yesterday." — Stopping for a second to think of what should I say next, I smiled. — "Yesterday, I also encountered an interesting arch-wizard, who's passion is explosion magic. She's pretty young, but she has a lot of talent, but because of her passion toward her only magic, she was rejected for, I believe, dozens of times over. I managed to help her get into a party my friend leads, but even if he didn't accept her, I would've taken her either way. If it's not too much to ask, please, grant her a little blessing so her life won't be as harsh as I imagine it already is. Thank you for your kindness and I wish many blessings upon your kind soul." — Both of the coins I tossed in the fountain gave me a thump up in response, which I think was a gesture of a praise towards what I did. It was nice to know she instantly answers to me, and I was even more grateful for that.

Standing up, I left the church to eat something and, of course, check on Wiz and her progress with what I told her to do.

***

— Wiz, I'm here. — I announced my presence, entering the store through the backdoor I saw yesterday. I could see Wiz, sitting on the chair, sewing what seems the last bit of the clothing that I told her to rip and fix. I gave her a little more time, and once she finished, I came closer to examine the result. — You're pretty good at sewing, you know?

— A-ah! — It seems I startled her, given her sudden reaction to my presence. — Y/n-san, I didn't hear how you entered.

— Sorry, I did call out to you, but you were so busy you probably didn't hear me. — Taking a pair of the underwear that was laying near her, I checked their durability by slightly tugging on them, and it was pretty good, given that this material was as soft as a silk. — Now that's what I'm talking about. You did a good job.

Placing it to the other pairs, I took the price list that I set aside for today, and went through it to see what can be made cheaper to sell faster, because, from I what I saw in the documents yesterday, she's on the verge of getting kicked out due to problems with paying rent.

— Now then, we shall start selling all this crap. Wiz, I need you to bring a wooden plank or several pieces of paper and something to write with. I'm going to make labels to show the prices of each item, and from now on, we shall start a sale phase by setting a discount of the most useless items you have here, starting with Portable Toilets. Their price will be 1 thousand Eris for a single one. Getting 100 thousand eris is better than getting none, and if I advertise it correctly, they will start selling in no time.