10

— Please, let me join your party!

— ...Huh? — My confusion was justified, given that no one has approached me to ask this since I posted the recruitment post.

My early visit to the guild was for a very simple reason, I needed to get as many quests as possible to grind, because I needed to tame my last 2 shikigami, and while I'm still rising higher, breaking my own limits to achieve the level of power I never dreamed of before, a party member is not something I would mind, given that any support counts.

— Ah, sorry, my bad, I was just confused for a moment. — Returning back from the clouds to refer the situation, I examined the girl standing in front of me.

She is a young girl with crimson-colored eyes, which, I presume, is a mark of a Crimson Demon, with a determined and quiet look, and longish dark brown hair tied in two twin-tails with ribbons that lie on her shoulders. She is a little taller than Megumin, but it's hard to tell if she's the same age as her, given her more developed body. Her clothes consist of a black robe and mantle, similar in design to Megumin’s. She wields a silver wand and wears a dagger on her hip. Underneath the mantle, she wears a low-cut blouse, and an ultra-short, pink miniskirt as well as a pair of dark toned pink stockings and brown boots. Either she likes how it looks, or someone told her it's something nice.

 Either she likes how it looks, or someone told her it's something nice

— I'm Y/n L/n. You can call me Y/n for short. It's nice to meet you. — I extended my hand, and, as she looked at it, in utter bewilderment, she grabbed it with both of her hands, shaking it vigorously.

— I-it's nice to meet you as well! — She let go of my hand, made a step backwards, and coughed in her fist, standing in a pose, akin to Megumin during her first introduction. — My name is Yunyun! An Arch-Wizard and master of advanced magic! She who will one day lead the Crimson Demons! — I could feel her embarrassment in that moment, given her flushed cheeks, and ears were as red as her eyes, but it didn't matter, given that it looked kind of cute.

— Nice to meet you, Yunyun. Let's get to important part, shall we? — I said, walking to the quest board to check on the quests. — As stated on the poster, I'm a summoner, and I possess 8 different summons, with my collection still progressing. I defeated Demon Lord General a while ago, and I hit level 40 just yesterday. I was just about to take some quests to level up, and, seeing as I need to see what you're capable of, let's lower the difficulty level a bit. — Taking a poster with the difficulty level being that of a 15 level adventurer or so, I showed it to Yunyun. — This one shall do for starters. Can I see your adventurer card? Here's mine for examination.

— A-ah, yes, of course. — She stuttered a bit, taking out her own card, and then accepting mine, looking at my stats with amazed gaze. I did level up a lot, and, as well as rising my stats through leveling up, I went further beyond by practicing more and more with Cursed Energy and enhancing my body with physical training with the healing from RCT. If I were to meet my level 1 self, I would end myself with a slap, that's how far I've come in my journey.