5

The morning routing of a newfound sorcerer was now much more complex than it was before. I started waking up earlier in order to train, like running around entire Axel several times, training my muscles, and then practicing in usage of cursed energy everywhere I go. Other than training, i went to the shopping district to get a lot of salmon for Saitama Jr., given that he's still a cub, and will require a lot of food to grow. Thankfully, it didn't hurt my pouch much, given that the liver I collected from other bears cost a lot of money, since it's a high grade alchemical ingredient used almost everywhere in high grade potions. I did keep a few for myself just in case, but I still gained a lot.

Given that this is also a special, monsterized type of bear, his growth is much higher than a regular bear. Normally, cubs can only eat solid food once they are about four to five months of age, but those ones, it seems, can eat it once they hit two weeks of age, which was perfect, because I don't know what to supply to it instead of milk from it's mother. Cubs of a bear also become big enough once they reach a year, but given that Saitama Jr. was already as tall as Dusk or Dawn in their normal form, I'd say he will be as a normal bear in about three or so months.

Although, if I throw aside the problem it may cause me if he grows too fast, and the problem of looking for a house big enough to house him at full size, with enough place to move around, I still have at least a few left. There's no more quests that I can manage to complete, even with Megumin. The veterans, seeing my example of taking down One Punch Bears, decided to shake their old bones, and took the ones I would've been able to manage, leaving only quests who's difficulty was so ridiculously high that I refused to even look at them.

In the end, I decided to spend some time in Wiz's shop, thinking of what should I do now that I have barely anything to do. Customers were now coming very rarely, given that they didn't need anything if they can't use it on quests, and I could only sigh, looking through the tome about alchemy that arrived just yesterday. Sadly, the set for alchemy itself has yet to arrive, and only thing I could do was study the recipes, while also making an order request for ingredients I will need to practice with potion brewing. Even the basic thing, like health potions, will be in high demand, no matter the season or the need in quests. Mana potions come second, but they will be more expensive, given that materials needed for them are pretty rare.

Wiz was spending time in the shop, but instead of managing the counter, given that no one was coming, was cleaning it from dust. Once the clock hit 3 hour mark, I decided to leave, since there was nothing for me to do, and went to sulk a bit in the guild. My cursed energy reserve was only half full after the training, and 3 hours was clearly not enough to get it full after emptying the reserve to near zero. I could see Aqua working in a cabbage shop while passing by, Kazuma walking around, thinking of what he should do, and the guild hall was almost empty, with only a few people drinking and eating. Although, there was only one person, who, upon seeing me, decided to approach.

— Good day, Y/n. — Megumin gave me a smile, and giving her one back, I waved my hand in greeting.

— Good day to you as well, Megumin. — Patting Saitama Jr. that stood near my leg, I looked back at Megumin. — Are you waiting for someone?

— Yes, actually. I was waiting for you. Would you like to help me with magical training? — She asked, slightly nervous. I couldn't understand exactly what was the reason she was shy about it, and given I had nothing to do until my reserves are full, the answer was obvious.

— Sure, I'm down for it. You want to practice your explosion magic, right? — Turning around to walk outside the guild, I heard her follow me in a hurry to catch up.

— Yes. I won't be able to move after I cast it, so i need your help to get back. Plus, with the magical contract me made, I want to see the newfound power of explosion magic I have obtained! — She was very, very enthusiastic about this whole idea, and, smiling at that, I moved her hat to the side, ruffling her hair just a bit. — H-hey! Don't treat me like a child, you ruin my hair!