So the lies unfold..

After the intense interrogation with her teammate König, Y/N stormed out of his bedroom, frustration etched on her face as she glared daggers at the worn wooden floor of the rustic cabin. The cozy interior enveloped her in a comforting embrace as she made her way to her own room, the soft glow of the flickering fire casting dancing shadows on the walls.

She quickly changed into her all-black outfit, the material warm against her skin as she prepared to face the chilly evening. Adjusting her (H/C) hair, she tied it up neatly and took a moment to collect her thoughts before heading back out into the shared living space.

As she exited her room, Y/N made her way to the bathroom across the hall, the soft light filtering in through the small window casting a gentle glow over the simple decor. The sound of water running in the sink mixed with the crackling fire in the background, creating a soothing symphony of sounds that calmed her racing mind.

Exiting the bathroom, she paused to take in the sight of the joint living room and kitchen. The staircase leading up to the kitchen area was crafted from dark wood, the steps worn from years of use. A small table sat by the front door, its surface polished to a shine and set with a vase of freshly picked wildflowers.

The cabin's interior was a blend of rustic charm and modern convenience, with exposed wooden beams lining the ceiling and a plush rug underfoot. The scent of pine and cedar wafted through the air, mingling with the crackling fire to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.

As Y/N processed the realization that the entire mission had been a ploy to keep her away from the base, fueling suspicions that she was viewed as a spy, a wave of hurt and betrayal washed over her. The confrontation with König had confirmed their doubts, leaving her feeling raw and vulnerable. It was a stark reminder of why she had always kept people at arm's length, never allowing herself to get too close.

The weight of the truth settled heavy in her chest as she picked up her bag from the table, the familiar weight a stark contrast to the turmoil swirling inside her. With a heavy heart, she made a decision. Without a word to anyone, she left the cozy cabin behind, the door closing softly behind her as she stepped out into the cool night air.

The moon cast a silvery glow over the dense forest surrounding the cabin, its branches swaying gently in the breeze. Without a destination in mind, Y/N walked into the woods, her footsteps muffled by the carpet of fallen leaves. Each step took her further away from the safety of the cabin, but she couldn't bear to stay in a place that held only betrayal and mistrust.

As she wandered deeper into the forest, the sounds of nature enveloped her, a comforting symphony of rustling leaves and chirping crickets. The darkness of the night pressed in around her, but she welcomed it, finding solace in the quiet solitude of the woods. Her mind raced with thoughts and emotions, but she pushed them aside, focusing only on putting one foot in front of the other.

With each step, Y/N felt a sense of freedom and release, the weight of her past and present burdens slowly lifting from her shoulders. The forest offered her a sense of peace and clarity, a sanctuary where she could find answers to the questions that plagued her.

Y/N took a seat on a fallen log, the soft glow of her phone illuminating her face in the darkness of the forest. With a deep breath, she dialed a number she had promised herself she would forget, the familiar ringing echoing in her ears until a voice finally answered on the other end.

"Spade," Y/N greeted, her voice tinged with uncertainty.

"What do you want?" Spade's voice was cold and laced with sarcasm, a sharp contrast to the warmth Y/N had hoped for.

"I... I need a favor," Y/N hesitated, the weight of her words heavy on her tongue. "I need you to pick me up."

Spade let out a dismissive snort. "And why would I do that? What mess have you gotten yourself into this time?"

Y/N's heart sank at Spade's biting tone, but she pressed on. "I'm in a situation, and I need to get out of here. Please, Spade, I need your help."

After a moment of silence, Spade finally relented, her voice dripping with annoyance. "Fine. I'll send some people to pick you up in two hours. Don't make me regret this."

With that, the call ended abruptly, leaving Y/N feeling a mix of relief and apprehension. A message popped up on her phone, detailing a rendezvous point where she would be picked up, the location shrouded in mystery and uncertainty.

Y/N stared at the message, her heart heavy with the weight of her decisions. As she waited for her rescue, she couldn't shake the feeling that she was stepping into the unknown, her fate now in the hands of a cold and distant acquaintance named Spade.