Im coming, hold on!

The sound of the gunshot reverberated through the hallway, the sharp crack echoing off the walls as the bullet found its mark. Vladimir's body jerked with the impact, his eyes widening in shock as he slumped to the ground, life draining from his eyes.

A heavy silence settled over the corridor, broken only by the faint sound of my own ragged breathing. I stood there, gun still in hand, staring down at the fallen form of my adversary. The weight of what I had done settled heavily on my shoulders, a mix of relief and regret churning within me.

As I looked at Vladimir's lifeless body, a sense of finality washed over me. The battle that had raged between us had come to a brutal end, his reign of terror extinguished once and for all. With a heavy heart, I knew that this act of violence would haunt me, but it was a necessary sacrifice to ensure the safety and freedom of those I cared about.

As I turned away from Vladimir's lifeless body, a mix of emotions swirling within me, my focus shifted to the task at hand - freeing Ghost. I hurried over to where he lay on the ground, his eyes meeting mine with a mixture of relief and gratitude. Despite my own injuries and exhaustion, I knelt down beside him, hands fumbling with the lock on his chains.

With a click, the chains fell away, and I helped Ghost to his feet, his weight supported by my own unsteady frame. We shared a brief, wordless moment of understanding, a silent acknowledgment of the bond forged through our shared struggle and determination to survive.

With Ghost by my side, we made our way out of the building, the adrenaline of the fight slowly ebbing away to reveal the full extent of our injuries. Each step was a painful reminder of the battle we had just endured, but we pressed on, driven by the need to reach safety and reunite with Gaz and Soap.

As we approached the waiting vehicle, Gaz and Soap emerged, their expressions a mix of relief and concern as they took in our battered appearances. Without a word, they ushered us inside, the engine roaring to life as we sped away from the scene of our ordeal.

As the familiar sights of the city passed by outside the window, a sense of weary satisfaction settled over me. "We will be back home soon, guys, just a little longer." Gaz spoke softly as he looked in the rearview mirror.

As Gaz's soothing words washed over us, offering a glimmer of hope in the midst of our pain and exhaustion, I struggled to keep my eyes open, the weight of my injuries finally catching up to me. The throbbing ache in my body intensified, each breath a laborious effort as I fought to stay conscious.

Ghost's presence beside me was a source of comfort, his unwavering strength a beacon of resilience in the face of adversity. I turned my gaze towards him, a weak smile flickering across my lips as I tried to convey my gratitude for his unwavering support.

"Thank you, Ghost," I murmured, my voice barely above a whisper, the words laden with unspoken emotion.

But as the world around me began to blur and fade, my strength ebbing away with each passing moment, a sense of dizziness overcame me. I felt my forehead gently come to rest against Ghost's shoulder, the warmth of his presence a fleeting comfort in the darkness that threatened to engulf me.

"Stay strong," I heard Ghost's voice, muffled as if from a distance, echoing in my ears. "We'll make it through this together."

And with those words of reassurance lingering in the air, the last vestiges of consciousness slipped away, my body succumbing to the overwhelming fatigue and pain. As darkness closed in around me, I felt a sense of peace wash over me.