Chapter 8

Hi!!! finally got around to uploading for this story and i'm sorry for the wait. also i kind of didn't edited it because my laptop is decideding to do what ever it wants and will crash at times so i don't want to risk it. but yeah anways thanks so much for fanning voting and commenting. i love to read what you guys think is going happen. it gives me ideas and helps me out with the story so feel free to tell me what you think might happen later on.

-tere93

____________

[Recap]

She stayed thinking a bit. "Wait I remember now it was a girl." She smiled "The girl from the other day. Do you have a girlfriend now?" She asks smiling.

"Yes"

____________

"YES!" She practically screams wide eyed.

"Yes, she's a girl and she's my friend. That makes her my girl friend." I smirk and Andrew and Brandy laugh.

"That's not what I meant!"

"Then what's a girl friend?" I joke.

"I'm taking about girlfriend." She says making the word longer than it should be. "You know the one with no space."

"Oh." I joke.

"You're so stupid I swear."

"Aw come on I'm just teasing you." I say smiling and she crinkles her nose up at me.

"It's not like you never tease him ambs." Andrew says.

"Whatever crutches." Amber says looking at him.

"Crutches?" I ask.

"Well he's taking your side I have to get back at him somehow." She smiles.

"Love you too." Andrew says.

"I love you too crutches." Amber says turning to kiss him.

"No kissing while I'm around." I say.

"Yeah whatever" Amber says turning back to kiss Andrew.

"I'm serious."

"Get a girlfriend." Amber says pulling away.

"Ok and you find a car ride home." I say turning to leave.

"I was kidding." She says running to stand in front of me.

"Yeah me too" I laugh and she rolls her eyes. "But seriously let's go. I don't think it's good if I have Ian here too long."

"Yeah you're right." Amber says looking at Ian in my arms. "Burp him then we'll go."

"Ok mommy." I joke. She sticks her tongue out at me. "Real mature" She smiles.

I burp Ian and we start to leave.

"Yeah see you tonight".... "Love you too" Dr. Wright was in front of us talking into his cell phone. "Tell her I said hi." .... "Ok I have to go. Love you." He kisses the phone before disappearing into a room.

"Aw man. I was hoping he was single." Brandy says with a sigh. We all start laughing.

"My brother's single." Amber says.

"I'm sorry I don't tend to go for fifteen year olds. Being a pedophile doesn't really suit me." I say and they all laugh.

"Hey I'm sixteen not fifteen." She says faking hurt.

"Oh well then that changes everything." I say sarcastically. They all laugh.

"It's ok because I don't tend to go for single Dad's either." She smirks. "I'm more into the rocker dudes or Dr. Wright." We laugh again.